New York City

BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
Not the syrup soul, the place.Is it just me or are:The bagels getting softer on the outside, denser on the inside?The people moving slower in the streets and subway?The bars lit more brightly?... There's a Quiznos on St Marks Place.It's turning into one big fucking mall. NYers, what are you doing to keep it real?

Comments

• TheGoochTheGooch 541 Posts
    what are you doing to keep it real?

Moving to Brooklyn i suppose.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    not going into the city on the weekends unless I have to. Keeping it chill in brooklyn = being part of the solution.

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts

It's turning into one big fucking mall.

Union Square is turning into Times Square...I think it's the Jersey/Long Island infiltration. The city is becoming too "accessible."

I'm doing my part by representing Georgia.

• tonyphronetonyphrone 1,500 Posts
    ...I think it's the Jersey/Long Island infiltration. :

that's an outsiders point of view. Jersey/Long Island have always been a part of the make up of the city. Now there's more people to make fun of.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    Im doing my part by not moving there.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Hitting up Difara's and Lenny's instead of Two Boots

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    NYers, what are you doing to keep it real?
    trying to leave as much as possible.

NYers, what are you doing to keep it real?
    trying to leave as much as possible.

Houston is the new Williamsburg.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    so possible... Hipsterism is a disease of epidemic proportions. Huge populations are being inflicted HIP positive. Don't let it happen to your neighborhood. Protect yourselves.

so possible... Hipsterism is a disease of epidemic proportions. Huge populations are being inflicted HIP positive. Don't let it happen to your neighborhood. Protect yourselves.

You may not believe this but. Hipsters have infiltrated Windsor Terrace/Kensington.

Outer Brooklyn: It's not just for off-duty cops and transit workers anymore.

• i keep it real with bitch made whining.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts