Soprano's Spoiler Info

NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
Who wants to know a serious plot twist?

I've got a major inside scoop.

Comments

• Who wants to know a serious plot twist?

I've got a major inside scoop.

I am completely sure that I am unsure whether I want to know or not.

C'mon March......

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    The info is hidden in white type in case you don't really want to know.

[color:white] Uncle Junior Shoots Tony. Tony goes into a coma. Half of the next season takes place in Tony's head.......... [/color]

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts

WID-DACK!

• The info is hidden in white type in case you don't really want to know.

[color:white] Uncle Junior Shoots Tony. Tony goes into a coma. Half of the next season takes place in Tony's head.......... [/color]

Ugh. I don't think white type took the first time. I saw it before you edited it. lol. Hey, if I didn't wanna know, I wouldn'ta came back after I saw yr reply.

Bananas. Chase seems to love shit like that though, so it makes sense.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    oh no way! that sounds crazy! does that happen in the first episode? when does that shit come on t.v.?

• oh no way! that sounds crazy! does that happen in the first episode? when does that shit come on t.v.?

March.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    i didn't look! just wanted to show off my powers of self-restraint.

for xmas, the cast & crew got a cd of a lot of music that's been used on the show. the cd's cover is a pic of moltisanti standing in the snow donning a santa hat.

• i didn't look! just wanted to show off my powers of self-restraint.

for xmas, the cast & crew got a cd of a lot of music that's been used on the show. the cd's cover is a pic of moltisanti standing in the snow donning a santa hat.

That's dope. There's been a lot of good music used on there, no doubt.

Two of my favorites:

"Tiny Tears" by the Tindersticks as the soundtrack to Tony's depression and imminent death in Ep. 12 of season one.

"Glad Tidings" by Van Morrison as the soundtrack to Tony Blundetto's imminent demise in the last episode of last season.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

look at this: Uncle Junior Shoots Tony. Tony goes into a coma. Half of the next season takes place in Tony's head..........

• i didn't look! just wanted to show off my powers of self-restraint.

look at this: Uncle Junior Shoots Tony. Tony goes into a coma. Half of the next season takes place in Tony's head..........

That's not gangsta!!!

dick

the thread says "Soprano's Spoiler Info". why would you open it, if you didn't want to know?

• the thread says "Soprano's Spoiler Info". why would you open it, if you didn't want to know?

Naw, I agree. Just being stupid. I'll get back to work now.

No I won't.

dick
    i'm still sore about that girlfriend comment.

• The info is hidden in white type in case you don't really want to know.

THANK YOU! We dumped HBO because we got sick of waiting around for the Sopranos to come back.

• That old senile fuck! Off with his head!

dick

you're harboring unnecessary resentment buddy. that was all in jest.
    this shit was just mean-spirited.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Shit, has this stuff dropped? I remember, I think it was Season 3 when the first 5 eps came out a month before the season premiered.

I dunno... That sounds kinda crazy... I'm looking forward to the seaon tho.

dick

you're harboring unnecessary resentment buddy. that was all in jest.
    this shit was just mean-spirited.
    i was sorta kidding about the girlfriend thing, but why would you get mad at opening a thread titled "Soprano's Spoiler Info", only to find Soprano's Spoiler Info? no hard feelings?

no hard feelings!

Chase seems to love shit like that though, so it makes sense.

definitely. do you think we'll get an entire season similar to "the test dream" ep then? (that's the one one where tony checks into the plaza and there's a 30 mins dream sequence) it's great how tony always has crazy dreams when he has a lot of stress (right before killing big puss & tony b).
    when i first saw that episode, i didn't know what to think. upon further review, i think that was one of the best portrayals of a dream ever done in film or tv.

• Chase seems to love shit like that though, so it makes sense.

definitely. do you think we'll get an entire season similar to "the test dream" ep then? (that's the one one where tony checks into the plaza and there's a 30 mins dream sequence) it's great how tony always has crazy dreams when he has a lot of stress (right before killing big puss & tony b).
    when i first saw that episode, i didn't know what to think. upon further review, i think that was one of the best portrayals of a dream ever done in film or tv.

to be honest, I hope not. yeah, that episode worked in retrospect, but I didn't enjoy it much initially and it's one that's tough to get through whenever i do a season 5 re-watch. if things are taking place in a dream world, i hope it's fairly linear and not 5 or 6 eps of 'the test dream' w/ shit like annette benning showin up outta nowhere and john heard singin and shit.

but chase cut his teeth on the later seasons of Northern Exposure, and they definitely got kinda "out there" on some ish in the later seasons. of course, when i read something like the above, the Lynch fan in me screams out "Twin Peaks" which I think somewhat influenced all good television that has come through since.

another funny thing: the sopranos has communicated "real" info through Tony's dreams before. for example, the viewer learns Meadow is to attend Columbia during Tony's dream.