How much do you pay for weed? Weedstrut related

DJ_WubWubDJ_WubWub 874 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
I am not much of a smoker (once a week or twice a month) but i am interested in the prices people pay for gear. The old High times mags used to have the world wide prices for weed. AnywayLocation Mullumbimby AustraliaPrice for Ounce good quality bush weed A$200 ( US$150)It is hippy central here so prices are cheap and the old growers still like the bush grown. i personally dont like Hdyro chemically grown weed

Comments

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    20$canadian 8th of weed
    25$ 8th of hash

My friend sells to support his waterpolo career, good prices, quality, friend, conveniance that's it for me

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    1/4 of dro for $65.

• JATXJATX 258 Posts
    1/4 of dro for $50.

• Whats interesting is that prices in Australia have stayed the same for about 15yrs and in relative terms shit is cheaper?

• ericeric 155 Posts
    110 euro for 25gm of weed (hydro)
    Between 125 and 110 euro for 25gm of hash(also known as ) depend on the guy and the quality

Belgium,europe

• What have I learned today?

1. I don't have the hookup AND
    2. visit australia

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    this is from a shop in Haarlem.

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    ub40? man that's got to be a bad trip...

1/4 fer $40 canadian ... usually a couple flavas to choose from

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    I can always get stress for next to nothing, but when I start going for the big dog stuff it starts to get ridiculous (at least out in these parts). I have no problem dropping $$$ every other month for the stuff that my friends and I can partake of and not feel guilty as we can still roll a fat blunt of stress.