Want, no, NEED!!..."STEP IN THE MARINA" POSTER!!!

BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
edited May 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
It's a long shot, but does anyone have a "Step in the Marina"* poster they'd be willing to trade me? I need that shit on some strength!!!*(Castillo, 04)

Comments

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    beware, that's the boot, the OG has 4 geoducks chillin on the rocks as well as 87 masts raised in the background instead of the 86 pictured above.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    beware, that's the boot, the OG has 4 geoducks chillin on the rocks.

That's the boot?? Damn, in that case, I don't think I've ever even seen an original. Thanks for the heads up, Bam, could you do me a favor and keep an eye out for an OG? I'm fiending.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Any body up on their unreleased jawn from 98 called "Marina Trench."?

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

I ain't hurd of that. The "Code of the Marina" remix is hot, though.

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    damn. that's old.

gangstarr poster will come later.

It's imperative that we flex the collective Soulstrut Factor???[/b] with regard to getting eBay at least 43% marinafied by '06. All of us should dip of feet in the 'bay, so to speak, and drop marina-related references in our auctions. I suggest we even implement a new dockshoe-esque grading. Specifically, MP[/b]. That's the Marina Patina[/b], patna! We should attach this new grading code like a barnacle to all auctions and watch this Marina shit get blowed...

A few examples:

IRON MAIDEN 12" (MP++)-- OOP RARE BREAKS![/b]
    Up for auction is the rare, out-of-print Iron Maiden single from their Powerslave LP, with the B-side "Rhyme of the Ancient Marina"[/b] -- the pina colada-flavored Diplo mash-up of Maiden's epic "Rime of the Ancient Mariner." Don't forget the Coppertone, 'cause this cut burns. This is one of a few "pieces" salvaged from the Southbeach Dock Auction of 2005 when New York's Young Regatta sold his personal Pacific fleet of yachts. The sleeve of this rare 12" still retains that sea salt aroma (which is why the Marina Patina grade is "++"). A real jem. Check my other auctions for dock shoe-related niceness.[/b] (Catch you at the marina, seagoer!)

SERENA GOES MARINA (MP-) -- PRIVATE IMPORT [/b]
    This auction has me seasick. Man, I hate to let this go, but they just upped the fees where I dock, so I need that cash. This is a gently worn copy of the underground club sensation Serena, doin' all the Marina Rock??? Classics. The deep house mix of "Margaritaville" is off the anchor. Serena does them all, Christopher Cross, Jimmy Buffett... And makes them sound modern! The conservative Marina Patina grading shouldn't cause any alarm, this is the OG (with seaweed-infused innersleeve). Privately pressed in the Ukraine (do they have a beachfront there?), so bid accordingly. Raise your sails to this piece, the jig is up; you probably won't see this again. Winner of this auction will also receive a free copy of Speed the Plough by the underground group... yep, you guessed it, Marina!

• how much for Buy it Now??!!!

how much for Buy it Now??!!!

Get with the nomenclature. Buy It Now, in Marina-speak, is BUOY IT NOW![/b]

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    If Marina Patina is the equivalent of Mint, can Sperry Top-Sider be the equivalent of Very Good?

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

And for that, you should drop dead.

And for that, you should drop dead.

Don't hate the seafarer, hate the waves...

• phono13phono13 842 Posts
    dem pants!