whoa (bengals related)

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
chris henry is crying.not how we wanna win.

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    this game just turned into a disney movie.

bengals are goin to the superbowl.

dammit.

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    who dey.

• Bengals might be going to the Super Bowl...but not this season. I'm a Bengals fan but I'm realistic. They didn't really have a shot this year with their kind of porous defense, and without Palmer at QB? Fuggedaboutit. I'm sure Marvin Lewis will address the defense in the offseason and the Bengals could be scary next year.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Bengals might be going to the Super Bowl...but not this season. I'm a Bengals fan but I'm realistic. They didn't really have a shot this year with their kind of porous defense, and without Palmer at QB? Fuggedaboutit. I'm sure Marvin Lewis will address the defense in the offseason and the Bengals could be scary next year.

yeah when I wrote that they were still goin on strong and kitna looked well-above mediocre. now my girl says she wants to go give jon-jon a hug. I guess that worked out in the end. either way you're right, the stillers were gonna put up 31 regardless. it's gonna be a tough division next year though. charlie frye can hold his own and the ravens will get a qb eventually.

btw did anybody see tommy maddox hollerin at kitna after the game on some "congratulations on not entirely embarassing yourself!"

• mallardmallard 452 Posts
    i'm a homer and everything, but i wouldn't say you have to worry about the browns quite yet.