A mix for you to listen to

TheeeCasualMaleTheeeCasualMale 2,564 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
I spun records on Rhymesayers Radio last night.This is what it sounded like:http://helix.kfai.org/ramgen/replay/brk_dawn-1.rmand here's your cheat sheet...Althea and Donna "Uptown Top Ranking"Rodney O and Joe Cooley "Nobody Disses Me"Atomic Rooster "In Rock"Watts 103rd St. Rhythm Band "Giggin Down 103rd St"Funkadelic "I Bet You"LL Cool J "I Can't Live Without My Radio"James Brown "Blind Man Can See it"Eddie Henderson "Cyclops"The Handwriting on the WallJan Hammer "Don't You Know"Atmosphere "Smart Went Crazy" acapellaBoo Boo McAfee "Prophecy III"Enoch Light "A Little Fugue For You and Me"Beatnuts "No Escapin This"Tom Scott "Rural Still Life"Take 6 "Spread Love"drumsGrant Green (i don't remember, but it's from "The Final Comedown" OST)Sugarloaf "West of Tomorrow"Deep Purple "Hush"The Beatles "Bulldog"Kool and the Gang "Give it Up"Eric B & Rakim "Don't Sweat the Technique"Velvet Underground "Sunday Morning"DJ Day[/b] "Gone Beats"O'Donel Levy "I Wanna Be Where You Are"DJ Day[/b] "Gone Bad"Chen Lan (song title is in Chinese and I can't read it)Elephant "Do What You Love"UMCs "Never Never Land"Reuben Wilson "Inner City Blues"chit chatMichael Urbaniak "Ekim"Joe Williams "Get Out My Life Woman"Don Covay "If There's a Will, There's a Way"Stanley Turrentine "Flipped Out"Ike and Tina Turner "Bold Soul Sister"Willie and the Bumblebees "Dipstick"The Parliaments "Good Ole Music"Stevie Wonder "We Can Work it Out"Bennie Sharp and the Sharpies "Music (I Like it) Pt. 2"D-Nice (some instrumental I can't remember the name of)DJ Baby T and Devious D "The Beat is Funky"Mixmaster Gee and His Turntable Orchestra "Like This"Mr. Lif "Phantom"Kash "Kash Flow"Rehash[/b] (something from the Rehash Extended Player)Larry Young "People Do Be Funny"Giant "Plastic World"Ultimate Spinach "Ballad of the Hip Death Goddess"Jon Lucien "Would You Believe in Me?"Hugo Montenegro "Love Theme from The Godfather"Harvey Mandel "Baby Batter"Lonnie Smith "Psychedelic Pi"PHD "I'm Flippin" (remix instrumental)Fourtet f/ Percee P "A Joy"Stark Reality "Prelude to Say Brother"

Comments