Vintage Radio Tapes...who's got?

smallchangesmallchange 202 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
The 20,000 pyramid KDAY sign got me thinkin'...who has old radio tapes? Is there a place on the web that has archives of schitt? p2p's any good for this?I have a few from my girlfriend's brother. He digitized them and handed me a book of cds for xmas a few years back...dude is the man. Chuck Chillout, Awesome Two, Stretch and Bobbito (Stretch is rockin' doubles on King Sun's 'Be Black'), several others. What really is the bomb is the commercials...priceless. Who is the supposed tape king from the boogie down that cut chemist, etc. get their tapes from? How does one get a hold of 'im???????????? $??

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    The 20,000 pyramid KDAY sign got me thinkin'...

who has old radio tapes? Is there a place on the web that has archives of schitt? p2p's any good for this?

I have a few from my girlfriend's brother. He digitized them and handed me a book of cds for xmas a few years back...dude is the man. Chuck Chillout, Awesome Two, Stretch and Bobbito (Stretch is rockin' doubles on King Sun's 'Be Black'), several others. What really is the bomb is the commercials...priceless.

Who is the supposed tape king from the boogie down that cut chemist, etc. get their tapes from? How does one get a hold of 'im?

???????????

$??

Since you threw in the Riddler, I had to respond.

I have a gang of tapes but dont have the motivation to digitize them.

• JoshDJoshD 215 Posts
    I'm interested I have some recent club rapture old school mix shows, but those are recent. the songs definatley are

• JoshDJoshD 215 Posts
    I'll try and post them this weekend.