Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    "The sign is over 40 yrs old and made of thick cardboard."

and it can be yours for $20,000!

Nuff respect, but that's kind of wild.

• sign from the 1st radio station ever to play Hip Hop

I think they mean the 1st radio station ever to play Hip Hop exclusively. $20,000. Wow. If I had the money it might look nice over the wheels of steel. I did enjoy KDAY as much as the next person. It's kinda busted though. For that price it would have to be pristine.

• , save your money and get the T-shirt from groove merchant. I gots mine in baby blue to match the vintage adidas suit/laces.

$??

PS...anybody have KDAY tapes?

• , save your money and get the T-shirt from groove merchant. I gots mine in baby blue to match the vintage adidas suit/laces.

$??

not sure if this what youre looking for...og KDAY mixmaster DJ Ralph M has a three volume series of KDAY mix cd's with alllll that real shit that was played on the station.

PM me your email and i'll have him send you the info.

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts

Paging Jrocc....

Shit, he's not on the board.......

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    , save your money and get the T-shirt from groove merchant. I gots mine in baby blue to match the vintage adidas suit/laces.

$??

not sure if this what youre looking for...og KDAY mixmaster DJ Ralph M has a three volume series of KDAY mix cd's with alllll that real shit that was played on the station.

PM me your email and i'll have him send you the info.

I think he's referring to straight recordings off the radio. I had a few that I did. used to bookend them joints with my Wake Up Show tapes.