Weekday finds!

tim_dogtim_dog 16 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
Hay guyz!!!!!!!!!! I found every record ever! That's right, I got 'em all!!! How's that for weekday findz, dudes?!?!

Plus, I measured my cock, and it's even bigger than I thought! I can now bend it around and fuck my ass with it while I sit there cleaning records on my V.P.I. that A.P. has sent me!

I don't mind that I spend $200+ on records that are supposedly already cleaned on a V.P.I.!!! A.P. more than makes up for it by coming in here using the words 'shredd', 'fukk', and 'sikk'. He's so kawaii! Besides, 'the continent of Japan is thrilled'. Hey - works for me!

Ok I better wrap this up and stay on the record related tip! I heard there's a moderator on here that is like a fat version of Bobby Lee from Mad T.V.

Anyways, it's been a good week for finding records! If anyone wants a picture of them all (I will have to rent a helicopter to take the photo as I am currently storing them inside a football stadium) hit me up on the P.M. dawgz.

P.S. Of course I paid well under market value for them duh! I want you guyz I've never met and will never meet just how much of a 'baller' I am. Got it? I paid between $0.02 and $0.07 cents for all the raerest ones, and they're all minty O.G.'s!!!!!!!!!!!!

PICTURES OF MY COCK AVAILABLE - HIT ME UP ON THE P.M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My name is Tank would you like to see my Daewoo?! LOLLERSKATES.

Comments

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    so refreshing

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts
    Tired..Ur first few post I found amusing... Switch up ur beefs...

It's like ur trying to hard over old shit.

Post ur fav food spot in Toronto!

• BAN

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Excellent work my friend! Cept, thanks to Reynaldo, the new "fag digger trend" is overpaying for reccords.

GET IT RIGHT!

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts

Step your beef game up homey. That was sub-tepid.

• Dear Billy,

Plz don't be salty that I found every record ever pressed.

I heard Aki still has copies of Esther Phillips on KUDU for $23.99 (slightly warped and scratched though).

You will not go without the raer, brother.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts
    Dear Billy,

Plz don't be salty that I found every record ever pressed.

I heard Aki still has copies of Esther Phillips on KUDU for $23.99 (slightly warped and scratched though).

You will not go without the raer, brother.

HA!

We must be friends...

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts

TIM DOG is like the jilted ex-girlfriend of soulstrut who wont stop calling and get on with her life.

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts

TIM DOG is like the jilted ex-girlfriend of soulstrut who wont stop calling and get on with her life.

Drunk posting?

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    BAN

Co-Sign &
    "I can now bend it around and fuck my ass with it while I sit there cleaning records on my V.P.I. that A.P. has sent me!"

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Some people don't understand the beauty that is Mister Timmy Lurker. There is levels upon levels of pretty going on with this guy allow me to break it down for the non-believers

*ANGER - I'm talking the furious shit. He gots it and shares it like its tic-tacs

*HUMOR - Not everyone can get into this post-moder pre-slavery brand of wit he serves but I think its tasty

*SEXUAL ADVANCES - They are subtle, but you're lying to yourself if you didn't perk up a bit when he said he found out his penis is bigger than evar

*HUMILITY - Yes he found every record ever put out but it took him a while to do so. Now that he's done all the digging we don't have to. I got 3298 price czechs I've been worried about posting for fear of being sonned, but now that I know someone who's got mad knowledge on them I don't got to bother with the rest of you snobs anymore.

*KNOWLEDGE - No I'm not just talking about the record game. I got some foot problems, a car note, 3 missing hamsters, and low self-esteem. Tim_Dog's presence alone has made me walk better and one of the hamsters came back to me with a reciept of payment for a Plymouth Neon.

Don't fear him, instead embrace him.
    Tim_Dog is the future of soulstrut.

His is keeping it more record related, just as he promised.

• I don't know, I find the Mylatency/Bobby Lee refrences mildly amusing.

TANK!!!!!

PASS!!!!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I don't know, I find the Mylatency/Bobby Lee refrences mildly amusing.

saying. Let the love light in and watch how good your insides feel

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

Some people don't understand the beauty that is Mister Timmy Lurker. There is levels upon levels of pretty going on with this guy allow me to break it down for the non-believers

*ANGER - I'm talking the furious shit. He gots it and shares it like its tic-tacs

*HUMOR - Not everyone can get into this post-moder pre-slavery brand of wit he serves but I think its tasty

*SEXUAL ADVANCES - They are subtle, but you're lying to yourself if you didn't perk up a bit when he said he found out his penis is bigger than evar

*HUMILITY - Yes he found every record ever put out but it took him a while to do so. Now that he's done all the digging we don't have to. I got 3298 price czechs I've been worried about posting for fear of being sonned, but now that I know someone who's got mad knowledge on them I don't got to bother with the rest of you snobs anymore.

*KNOWLEDGE - No I'm not just talking about the record game. I got some foot problems, a car note, 3 missing hamsters, and low self-esteem. Tim_Dog's presence alone has made me walk better and one of the hamsters came back to me with a reciept of payment for a Plymouth Neon.

Don't fear him, instead embrace him.
    Tim_Dog is the future of soulstrut.

• girgir 329 Posts

*HUMILITY - Yes he found every record ever put out but it took him a while to do so. Now that he's done all the digging we don't have to. I got 3298 price czechs I've been worried about posting for fear of being sonned, but now that I know someone who's got mad knowledge on them I don't got to bother with the rest of you snobs anymore.[/b]

-------

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    He is keeping it more cock[/b] related, just as he likes it[/b].

Tim_Dog, what can we do around here that would make you unhappy with the direction Soulstrut has taken? I think many of us us would gladly make personal sacrifices if it meant that you lurked more and posted less.

YOU STILL DON'T COUNT[/b]

Tim_Dog, what can we do around here that would make you change your name to "Tim Dog Wearing Sunglasses"?

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

Tim_Dog, what can we do around here that would make you change your name to "Tim Dog Wearing Sunglasses"?

Couldn't a moderator handle that? They already banned him once, couldn't they just keep switching his name around for our amusement?

How about Tim_U_Mad_Doggie?

Couldn't a moderator handle that? They already banned him once, couldn't they just keep switching his name around for our amusement?

How about Tim_U_Mad_Doggie?

Outstanding!

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts

Drunk posting?
    I am guilty of this from time to time

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

Tim_U_Mad_Doggie? is next

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    got one of my big wants in the mail today...German pressing of this:

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    got one of my big wants in the mail today...German pressing of this:

I like the way you rep that free-jazz without apology.

respect.

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    I got me a METAL 45 BOX, f-in' METAL. Think cardstock ones from 60/70's but METAL, I ain't never ssen nuthing like it before. Exact same dimensions as the cardstock ones w/ a better clasp and a handle like a lunch box that lays flat. FUCKING METAL!!! and it's dark green.

and this:

and I like it.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

• chasechase 767 Posts
    anything that incites some humor around here is ok with me, shits been mad up tight round here nawmean?

even if Timmy is only marginally funny, guzzo is picking up the slack

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

even if Timmy is only marginally funny, guzzo is picking up the slack

I'm here for you.

BTW I blame you for my habit of stopping in at TJ MAXX's and asking if they got portable turntables

• got one of my big wants in the mail today...German pressing of this:

just curious, how much did you pay for it? i've been looking out for that one as well. been rockin' the mp3's for a minute...