AM I MIDDLEAGED in SOULSTRUT YEARS?

aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
Post numero 2000. Is this middle-aged in soulstrut years? at what post-count does one become a "big dude?"can we "celebrate" my entire posting history?please don't "ban" me.

Comments

• At the rate I've been posting I really will be middle-aged when I hit 2,000 posts. If your theory is correct, however, wouldn't that make Hcrink and Jonnypaycheck like 250 years old? Them dudes is like the giant sea turtles.

• Oh, and yes I do celebrate aleit's entire posting catalogue.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    if you count Paychizzles aliases dudes like the Pai Mei of the strut

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    the cruel tutelage of paycheck?

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts

• SooksSooks 714 Posts
    0 dollarbincommon
    225 9.99 jawn
    500 breakbeatraer
    800 acetate jumpoff
    1000 Wall of Fame
    1500 Studio Carpet
    2000 loser big time
    3000 yes homo
    4000 Tonobungay
    5000 Private Boner
    6000 Little Dude
    7000 Modern Troll
    8000 Ban This PopTart Already
    9000 NOT Making Real World Moves
    10000 Official Lowlife

You're at level 6 out of a possible 14. If an 80 year old man such as hcrink was qualified as an 'Official Lowlife' you would be 35 years old. Not so bad.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    so 35.

not quite fully soulstrut-aged.

at an age, where i know what i'm doing and how to get the job done.

what some here might call "grown and sexy" on soulstrut.

interesting.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    but i think i may be close to the age where i have a mid-life crisis, maybe begin to have some severe delusional fantasies, perhaps begin to post under multiple aliases, develop split cyber-personalities.

• SooksSooks 714 Posts
    are you Mister_Lurker?

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    on New Years someone accused me of being a curmudgeon.

I prefer to think of myself as a misanthrope actually.

However, I do celebrate *r*'s whole catolog of 'I hate you so much right now' weekend finds posts.

• the cruel tutelage of paycheck?

You will be made to kneel

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    are you Mister_Lurker?

i wish i was. hmmm.....

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    on New Years someone accused me of being a curmudgeon.

I prefer to think of myself as a misanthrope actually.

However, I do celebrate *r*'s whole catolog of 'I hate you so much right now' weekend finds posts.

hah.

was the curmudgeon from g*org*s? i think he said something of the sort on here.

thank you for celebrating my finds posts. i try not to do them too much anymore because i was feeling too much hate directed at me.

instead i am going to start posting about all the records i've lost and shipped away instead of found. this is a much more zen-middle aged soulstrut kind of attitude, right?

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    for sympathy: do posts about records that you overpaid for & can't recoup on - I'm about to do one...

y**g*tb**ts was lovely - he flipped some EQ switches when I played 'Gary' - the drunken slur came from someone who had previously accused me of 'poo poo-ing everything'

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

• I was trying to figure out a way to tell you that you were a little "long in the tooth"....

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    I was trying to figure out a way to tell you that you were a little "long in the trooth[/b]".... : :