Costa Mesa California is run by the KKKlan

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
f.y.i. - The Mayor of Costa Mesa is a BIGOT . . .
The City Council voted 3-2 on Dec. 7 to seek a formal relationship with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, which would train about 40 Costa Mesa detectives, jailers and officers to enforce immigration laws on people suspected of unrelated felonies. The program is similar to one that was proposed by the Orange County Sheriff's Department. The City Council is expected to take a final vote on the plan in three or four months. If the program is finalized, Costa Mesa will become the first city in the COUNTRY to enable its own police to enforce immigration law.WHAT'S BEING SAID . . . "My people will not be deported without a fight. If we don't stop this here, it will spread to other cities. Police should not be able to deport someone they say is a criminal without proving it in a trial." - Coyotl Tezcalipoca, 25, of Costa Mesa"This policy does not create justice. People who pay taxes have a right to live and work in this country. Instead, they'll be rounded up and not given due process or equal protection." - Jesus Ramirez of Whittier,"The focus of this (enforcement) is to remove violent, criminal offenders to make the streets safer. I don't see how anyone can protest against that. This will in no way, shape or form involve sweeps or focus on the victims of crime." - Allan Mansoor, Costa Mesa Mayor(a.k.a. Dick Head)In response: A politically correct explanation doesn't justify anypart of "racial profiling" and giving police officers the authority todeport people soley on the grounds of being presumed as "criminals" without being convicted of a crime first. Especially when all the people (that they're targeting) are trying to do is make a living for themselves and their families. I wonder if Mr. Mansoor has seen the film "A DAY WITHOUT A MEXICAN"(Yeah, like i said . . . Dick Head!)"It's their right as Americans to protest anything they want, but I think it's a little premature in the process. They ought to be working with us, discussing their concerns." - John Hensley, Costa Mesa Police Chief(a.k.a. Dumb Fuck)In response: Isn't that the whole purpose of most protests?To voice and "discuss your concerns"!(What an idiot!)

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Are you from Costa Mesa? That usedta be my turf, yo!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Are you from Costa Mesa? That usedta be my turf, yo!

bigot

Those were my Klan days. I'm better now.

• sir.

you continue with your hippy killing and let the mayor do this thang. seriously, this is so far past anything apropos to even nrr topics, its like a nuisance to see clutter. but your post does capture the raw energy and vivid imagery of the protest which i do support. peace. seriously, do you personally know that girl? shes got that latin look. let me get her screename yo! _ and social security #

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    can someone please out that alias for me?

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    which would train about 40 Costa Mesa detectives, jailers and officers to enforce immigration laws on people suspected of unrelated felonies.

So you get picked up for being drunk in public, they find out you're in the country illegally and they deport you. What's wrong with that?

which would train about 40 Costa Mesa detectives, jailers and officers to enforce immigration laws on people suspected of unrelated felonies.

So you get picked up for being drunk in public, they find out you're in the country illegally and they deport you. What's wrong with that?

well, for one thing, it'll cut the population of Costa Mesa in half!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    can someone please out that alias for me?

pretty sure its a lurker, someone who went to Johns Hopkins Univ.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    sir.

you continue with your hippy killing and let the mayor do this thang. seriously, this is so far past anything apropos to even nrr topics, its like a nuisance to see clutter. but your post does capture the raw energy and vivid imagery of the protest which i do support. peace. seriously, do you personally know that girl? shes got that latin look. let me get her screename yo! _ and social security #

hi
    how's DC?

• its not run by the KKKlan. I'll tell ya that much!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Police should not be able to deport someone they say is a criminal without proving it in a trial."

- Coyotl Tezcalipoca, 25, of Costa Mesa

If somebody is here illegally, doesn't that mean that its against the law?

"This policy does not create justice. People who pay taxes have a right to live and work in this country. Instead, they'll be rounded up and not given due process or equal protection."

- Jesus Ramirez of Whittier,

Don't you need an SSN to pay taxes? Don't you need to be a citizen to have an SSN? What is the Due Process for deporting illegals? I have no idea honestly.

"The focus of this (enforcement) is to remove violent, criminal offenders to make the streets safer. I don't see how anyone can protest against that. This will in no way, shape or form involve sweeps or focus on the victims of crime."

- Allan Mansoor, Costa Mesa Mayor
    (a.k.a. Dick Head)

Um, that always was the focus of law enforcement. What you are doing is getting rid of Mexicans, so just say that. You're not kidding anybody.

In response: A politically correct explanation doesn't justify any
    part of "racial profiling" and giving police officers the authority to
    deport people soley on the grounds of being presumed as "criminals" without being convicted of a crime first.
    If the crime is entering the country illegally?

Especially when all the people (that they're targeting) are trying to do is make a living for themselves and their families. I wonder if Mr. Mansoor has seen the film "A DAY WITHOUT A MEXICAN"
    (Yeah, like i said . . . Dick Head!)
    One of the worst movies ever. It looked like somebody's highschool project, or one of those cheap preachy pandering church movies I used to see in sunday school. That movie is an insult to my intelligence. Lets keep mexicans here because they do our shit jobs for less than minimum wage and are too afraid of La Migra to complain about it? If there was a process for hiring mexican labor workers LEGALLY, then they might get a legal wage right?

"It's their right as Americans to protest anything they want, but I think it's a little premature in the process. They ought to be working with us, discussing their concerns."

- John Hensley, Costa Mesa Police Chief
    (a.k.a. Dumb Fuck)
    Yeah, because I feel comfortable discussing my concerns with the Chief of Police. Because I'm sure he'll listen and take my concerns seriously. ESPECIALLY if I'm a dirt poor immigrant who might not be here legally. Yeah, uh, I'll head right over there and DISCUSS.... puhhhleeeaase.

In response: Isn't that the whole purpose of most protests?
    To voice and "discuss your concerns"!
    (What an idiot!)

No, the purpose of most protests is to "voice concerns", not discuss them.

My point is, everything in this whole situation is reactionary. Illegals are reacting to the fucked up situation in their country and getting the fuck out of dodge. I would do the same thing. The govt. here is reacting by trying to send them all back before the state collapses. I conceed that even though I feel for the personal plight of immigrants, I don't really know if our economy can support it for much longer.

The way to fix this isn't to round up all the mexicans and say its "to keep the streets safe", nor is it to say "well you need us here anyways, so just let us stay."

Shit needs to get fixed on a major level. Shuffeling mexicans back and forth isn't going to do shit. Mexico needs to get its shit together so that its people are forced to come here just to survive. And if thats not going to happen the the US needs to get its shit together to handle it in and orderly manner to avoid total chaos.

If you disagree then please say so. I don't want to pretend like I have it all solved.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I really don't see this as all that "KKK"

if you play the game and get caught. You'll be deported. It's pretty much par for the course I got illegal immigrants in my family and they've been deported several times. None of them have complained to me saying it ain't fair. They understand the risk of coming over here illegally.

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts
    which would train about 40 Costa Mesa detectives, jailers and officers to enforce immigration laws on people suspected of unrelated felonies[/b].

Punk in drublic is a Felony?

I live about 5 minutes from Costa Mesa and just heard about this a couple days ago. Kind of odd coming from Costa Mesa because the city just doesn't seem to have this kind "fuck mexicans" attitude (well not before at least). But I really don't know cuz I don't live there... Then again, it is Orange County.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    Don't you need an SSN to pay taxes? Don't you need to be a citizen to have an SSN?

I know for some stuff they get fake SSNs. Other than that I think some have picked up Federal Tax ID #s, but I'm not real up on these things.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    I got illegal immigrants in my family and they've been deported several times. None of them have complained to me saying it ain't fair. They understand the risk of coming over here illegally.

I didn't know they had a big problem with Jews sneaking in the country.

"More bankers and lawyers? Fuck that!"

• Immigration laws are weak. Open the borders, who gives a fuck. This is my country and i invite the world.

• sergserg 682 Posts

"This policy does not create justice. People who pay taxes have a right to live and work in this country. Instead, they'll be rounded up and not given due process or equal protection."

Don't you need an SSN to pay taxes? Don't you need to be a citizen to have an SSN? What is the Due Process for deporting illegals? I have no idea honestly.

you don't have to be a citizen to have an SSN, I have one and I don't actually have any real legal status in this country. I have a "temporary" work permit that I have to pay 300 bucks to renew ever fucking year while the dept of Homeland Security(INS) doesn't do shit about my case for residency. Nevermind the fact that I've been dealing with this fucking bullshit since 1987. Nevermind that both of my parents have gotten residency and my brother is a citizen. No I get fucked because of some bullshit I couldn't control because I was a fucking baby when I came here. Fuck these deportation roundups.

Permenant residents have SSN also.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

you don't have to be a citizen to have an SSN, I have one and I don't actually have any real legal status in this country. I have a "temporary" work permit that I have to pay 300 bucks to renew ever fucking year while the dept of Homeland Security(INS) doesn't do shit about my case for residency. Nevermind the fact that I've been dealing with this fucking bullshit since 1987. Nevermind that both of my parents have gotten residency and my brother is a citizen. No I get fucked because of some bullshit I couldn't control because I was a fucking baby when I came here. Fuck these deportation roundups.

Permenant residents have SSN also.

Thats a huge difference between having a visa/permit than entering the country illegally... When I had my student visa, I got a SSN, but was only allowed to work on campus. I paid taxes... But wasn't given any of the benefits of paying them. I was there legally...

• No I get fucked because of some bullshit I couldn't control because I was a fucking baby when I came here.

You still sound like a fucking baby.

I keed!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I got illegal immigrants in my family and they've been deported several times. None of them have complained to me saying it ain't fair. They understand the risk of coming over here illegally.

I didn't know they had a big problem with Jews sneaking in the country.

"More bankers and lawyers? Fuck that!"

in-laws is like WHOA

• more

CALIF. COALITION for IMMIGRATION REFORM (Prop.187 ) prop 187 huh? interesting

WTF? It's a mid nineties flashback.

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    I really see no problem w/ people getting deported if they are picked up on some other crime and it is discovered that they are in this country ilegally. The same would happen to any american citizen abroad who was there illegally and got arrested for jay-walking or whatever. Like Guzzo says, that is the risk you take.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I really see no problem w/ people getting deported if they are picked up on some other crime and it is discovered that they are in this country ilegally. The same would happen to any american citizen abroad who was there illegally and got arrested for jay-walking or whatever. Like Guzzo says, that is the risk you take.

its deeper than that, targeting ANY people of color is wrong & thats what they are doing, its not random shit, its stopping every mexican they see walking crime or no crime, thats whats going down...

While being targeted for the color of your skin is some seroius racist bullshit its not like it wasn't happening before this.

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    they really have enough police officers to stop every hispanic on site and ask for papers? I'm doubting this...

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

its deeper than that, targeting ANY people of color is wrong & thats what they are doing, its not random shit, its stopping every mexican they see walking crime or no crime, thats whats going down...

I got stopped in Arizona and asked if I could show I was there legally once. I asked why I was pulled over and he said speeding. But he never wrote me up. I gave him my schools library card HA!

There was no relevance to the topic mind you...

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

i'd tap

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    Punk in drublic is a Felony?

no, but references to NOFX albums are punishable by death.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

I got stopped in Arizona and asked if I could show I was there legally once. I asked why I was pulled over and he said speeding. But he never wrote me up. I gave him my schools library card HA!

There was no relevance to the topic mind you...

actually this has a lot to do with the topic.