late x-mas registration...

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
my mom got me this marzipan bar for x-mas... she didn't think it was as funny as i did when i opened it.

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    dude

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    looks like a chocolate penis

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    buttplug?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    moms knows how to git down

BTW I think its time for more stories

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    for reals, it's like that on both ends... we took better pics with the digital last night. who makes a chocolate bar shaped like a boner?

for reals, it's like that on both ends... we took better pics with the digital last night. who makes a chocolate bar shaped like a boner?
    I am seriously repressing the urge to make a nasty joke based on the above quote.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I am seriously repressing the urge to make a nasty joke based on the above quote.
    you'll feel no need to hold back once they're posted...

• Options
    who makes a chocolate bar shaped like a boner?

My old friend John F***ina did. It was part of his job when he worked as a busboy at the local male strip club. He had to wrap the chocolate dicks when they got delivered and get them ready for the women who were there for bachelorette parties.

you'll feel no need to hold back once they're posted...
    Nah man. I'm trying this new thing called self-control. Exclusive shit for '06.