Wine, Intimate Friends

ankle_break_aerankle_break_aer 19 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
Last night I went out with this girl I met last week. Keep in mind that in a span of 5 days, I ran into her at the same bar 3 nights! She is no lush, though. it turns out that she plays on the bar's pool team which she's the captain of. equals hard-as-f__k but her beautiful soft puffy features complete the dichotomy. the bottom line is that her SMELLS had me pulsating on another bpm level than i was used to. trying to contain myself / be a playa whilst gentleman foremost I suggested we have a glass of merlot after seeing 'walk the line'. decent movie about johnny cash - like 3 out of 5. if your girl should wear some perfume that'd make it nicer.anywho, at the bar we rub toes, then ankles and eventually knees. her hand moves to the salient quad muscle busting thru my jeans. things are heating up quickly ok. suddenly i hear that bass line, albeit sped up, from 'intimate friends' by eddie kendricks on the slick lp. there was some kind of f. vocal goignn on on top but my concentrate could not do split and i proceeded to her quad, split. does anyone know this song? was it me or is it pretty lame? has anyone remixed the remix yet? finally, would i have gone home with her had i said, 'i got the lp this is sampled from'. ???

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I LOVE YOU

• um, love you too

um, love you too

RADD

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    you talking about the body builder chick from that john ritter movie, skin deep?

• at the bar we rub toes, then ankles and eventually knees. her hand moves to the salient quad muscle busting thru my jeans. things are heating up quickly ok. suddenly i hear that bass line, albeit sped up, from 'intimate friends' by eddie kendricks on the slick lp. there was some kind of f. vocal goignn on on top but my concentrate could not do split and i proceeded to her quad, split. does anyone know this song? was it me or is it pretty lame? has anyone remixed the remix yet?

finally, would i have gone home with her had i said, 'i got the lp this is sampled from'. ???

Keep your eyes on the prize man.

• This: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4809882485&category=306

Ill figure out how to paste pics

It's a ten cent record in my memory.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    It's a ten cent record in my memory.

Intimate Friends is that crack though...

this chick would fuck your shit up, yo. all you gets is braekbone raer.

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
    10 cents that this is Eric Roberts.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

"CCCCHHHAAAARRRRLLLLIIIEEE!!!
    Da Bedbug took my thumb, Charlie!
    MY THUMB!!!!"[/b]

agreed

• my name is more fluid, but not roberson. the movie flying dutchman sucks, but i copped a 45 recently -- something about philospher's message to djs. i threw it away.

why don't kids in school have the opportunity to dig thru a real library of lps? maybe then Id throw stuff that way and so could salv arm. the future or your shelf? Itd keep their minds sharp/interested/perplexed as opposed to 'yo f. this'. like a one mans garbage is anothers treasure. they could have classes designed around music appreciation (identify the theme), please loop a break, or some kind of interactive curriculum a la red bull academy bordering mr. holland opus. only then will lil dudes and dudettes learn a thing. taxes for books!/??? or , face melting raers -

braekacademy?

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts

why don't kids in school have the opportunity to dig thru a real library of lps? maybe then Id throw stuff that way and so could salv arm. the future or your shelf? Itd keep their minds sharp/interested/perplexed as opposed to 'yo f. this'. like a one mans garbage is anothers treasure. they could have classes designed around music appreciation (identify the theme), please loop a break, or some kind of interactive curriculum a la red bull academy bordering mr. holland opus. only then will lil dudes and dudettes learn a thing. taxes for books!/??? or , face melting raers -
    They have that at my university. Unfortunately, you have to search by title and the records are kept behind a desk (so you can't just flip through them and pull cool looking stuff).

They even have the full Folkways catalogue.

then check out that charles cha-cha shaw, and let me copy it.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    then check out that charles cha-cha shaw, and let me copy it.
    You have to listen to it thurr.

I believe they also have a digital back-up for the folkways stuff. So maybe I'll see if I can sneak in my laptoppy.

PM me to remind me.