Detroit 9000

prof_rockwellprof_rockwell 2,867 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
is an awesome movie and has an even awesomer soundtrack. What's the going rate on that nowadays? I couldn't find anything on GEMM or Ebay. tanks.

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    is an awesome movie and has an even awesomer soundtrack. What's the going rate on that nowadays? I couldn't find anything on GEMM or Ebay.

tanks.

Are you sure that the soundtrack was commercially released? I don't think I've ever seen it.

It's a good movie, though... definitely one of the standout films of the genre.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    is an awesome movie and has an even awesomer soundtrack. What's the going rate on that nowadays? I couldn't find anything on GEMM or Ebay.

tanks.

Are you sure that the soundtrack was commercially released? I don't think I've ever seen it.

yes, always been one of my faves.

I have always heard that there was NO release of the OST.

• is an awesome movie and has an even awesomer soundtrack. What's the going rate on that nowadays? I couldn't find anything on GEMM or Ebay.

tanks.

yes, always been one of my faves.

I have always heard that there was NO release of the OST.

Yep, no DETROIT 9000 soundtrack on vinyl.

Though you can get the completely unrelated DISCO 9000 OST by Johnnie Taylor on vinyl:

• just found this on vhs, good movie, wish there was a a soundtrack too, anyone know who the music was by?

• Ah, interesting that no vinyl of this was done up. I just assumed it had been. I guess I just made an ass out of me this time.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Yep, no DETROIT 9000 soundtrack on vinyl.

Though you can get the completely unrelated DISCO 9000 OST by Johnnie Taylor on vinyl:

I thought this had one or two songs from the movie. Blaxploitation.com has this up as the OST