Disco Godfather OST WANTED

pookeyblowpookeyblow 406 Posts
edited January 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Juice People Unlimited - Disco Godfather OSTDoes anyone have a copy for sale or trade?peace

Comments

• theres a soundtrack to this??????

worst movie ever.

• maybe i'm thinking of avenging disco godfather

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Same movie.

This LP is going to have a few of you soundtrack junkies reaching for the phone. "What the hell - that was issued on LP?!" Yup. Rudy Ray Moore's finest disco cash-in moment was immortalised on wax by the obscure Apple Juice label. Wait until you hear who's in the band, too: James 103rd St Band Gadson, Paul Jackson Jr, David Shields... all top session players and true to form, it's tight. If you're looking for out-and-out funk, don't buy this, but if you're looking for quality live disco sounds with a funky feel then check it out. Plenty of groovy voiceovers for the sampler too! Find a copy of the movie and you'll hear almost all of the tracks in their entirety during the they-go-on-too-long dance sequences, and if you're wondering what 'Shermanizing' is, just watch RRM kick some butt!

• hey pookey i just picked up a copy of this. hit me up with a trade list or offers. can't trade it right now though since i'm out of town away from my poor lonely records.

dave

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    hey pookey i just picked up a copy of this. hit me up with a trade list or offers. can't trade it right now though since i'm out of town away from my poor lonely records.

dave

If you find another one down the line, give me a shout!

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

If you find another one down the line, give me a shout!