shirt raer

prof_rockwellprof_rockwell 2,867 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
OK, so I went into my storage unit and went through my records and other effects for the first time in 5 years. Found a lot of crap ("uhhh...I don't remember buying the whole Herb Alpert catalogue...?") and a lot of goodies. Here's a few:Grand Royal boomin' jeepI got a bunch more but it's taking a minute to get all the pics up.

Comments

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    ... what do you mean..?

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

• ... what do you mean..?

meaning uploading them to imageshack:

hatstrut:

slipmatstrut:

locstrut:

• groupie

• groupie

nah, just working at college radio and being on mailing lists and too broke to buy my own clothes at the time.

Free promos = free wardrobe.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

Put me on the mailing list (I'm in France, is it ok?) or send me this for free

Aahh!!

• is it a cd case? ...whatever it is, it looks yummy yummy

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    groupie
    ho!

But there's some nice ones in there.

• is it a cd case? ...whatever it is, it looks yummy yummy

nah, it's a little flip mirror. So you know, when you look in the mirror you're seeing 'the most beautifullest thing in this world' get it? ha! I dunno where that grease is from though

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    cool! that's also cool because i just wasted a whole minute of company time!

• i have some ill shirts, but i dont know how to post photos in my reply,
    can someone advise?

thanks,
    shakey

• i have some ill shirts, but i dont know how to post photos in my reply,

can someone advise?

thanks,

shakey

at first click on this --> imageshack , choose the jpeg from your hardisk and press "host it". from the next page copy the "Direct link to image" link and paste it here via the image button.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    If you ever snap a picture of Jinx, 2 to 1 says he'll actually be wearing one of those t-shirts. Dude's whole wardrobe is music industry promos

Yeah, yeah, I know...

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

man don't even know where to start but this is

• fishbone what!!!!!!!!!!!

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    wow.

• drean warriors what!

• AserAser 2,351 Posts

is it a cd case? ...whatever it is, it looks yummy yummy

nah, it's a little flip mirror. So you know, when you look in the mirror you're seeing 'the most beautifullest thing in this world' get it? ha! I dunno where that grease is from though

ballsweat!

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    i dig what you got
    that brand new heavies tee is fresh

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    B.U.M.S. t-shirt?! Nice!

Can you find that kind of shit easy in major US cities (golden era rap accessories)?

I remember going to a record store in Toronto and the owner had a really old Nervous Records t-shirt that looked like he had worn it for the past 10 years on a weekly basis. Just the logo and very faded.