Funk 45 Mix at Live 365

puppup 133 Posts
edited May 2005 in Announcements
Hey Strutters,I hit the famous Buena Park monthly record swap and picked up a bunch of nice 45s. I made mix of what I scored, so I could listen to it in my car. I liked it so much, I thought I'd share. You can listen to it at http://www.live365.com/stations/310816Here is the set list. (no fancy mixes, just letting the songs play out).Pup???s ???Buena Park + One??? All 45 MixJames Spencer ??? Take This Woman Off The CornerMarvin Holmes & The Uptights ??? The Funky MuleCreative Funk ??? Funk PowerC.C.S. ??? Whole Lotta LoveMystic Moods ??? Midnight SnackCameron ??? Magia De TiBobby Wilson ??? Anything (That You Want)King Floyd ??? Body EnglishUndisputed Truth ??? Smiling Faces SometimesCurtis Mayfield ??? Don???t Worry If There???s A Hell Below We???re All Going to GoJohnny Guitar Watson ??? Superman LoverIke & Tina Turner ??? Nutbush City LimitsCliff Nobles & Co. ??? Switch It OnBooker T. & The M.G.???s ??? Slim Jenkin???s PlaceBobby Bland ??? Good Time Charlie (Instrumental)The Raelettes ??? All I Need Is His LoveBilly Lee Riley ??? Don???t Fight ItJoe Tex ??? I GotchaIsley Brothers ??? Lay AwayHamilton Bohannon ??? Foot Stompin MusicCon-Funk-Shun ??? CliqueLyn Collins ??? We Want to Party, Party, Party