Info on "Hot Spot" record store in Hunts Point,BX?

paulpoitierpaulpoitier 29 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
Has anyone been to "Hot Spot" record store on Hunts Point Ave (In the Bronx, NY)? I've tried looking up info in the Yellow Pages, Google-ing the store, to no avail. If anyone has an address, phone#, and notes on what to expect, that would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• they're on their way... ho's need raers too!

• not to sound like a dick rider but-
    it was also one of the record stores Shadow and Chemist walk into during the "Product Placement" dvd, when they're digging in New York- old man on rocking chair talking about Matt Dillon, etc.

Anybody have info on the place?

• PEKPEK 735 Posts
    not to sound like a dick rider but-
    it was also one of the record stores Shadow and Chemist walk into during the "Product Placement" dvd, when they're digging in New York- old man on rocking chair talking about Matt Dillon, etc.

Anybody have info on the place?

Hot Spot
    Hunts Point Ave.
    Bronx, New York 10459
    Ph: 718.378.7768

Ever heard the term that good things come in small packages? Well this walk in store front is definitely a gem with alot of goodies hidden on its shelves.

Step your Google game up...

• Hot Spot
    Hunts Point Ave.
    Bronx, New York 10459
    Ph: 718.378.7768

Ever heard the term that good things come in small packages? Well this walk in store front is definitely a gem with alot of goodies hidden on its shelves.

Step your Google game up...
    I saw that but if you notice there's no address on Hunts Pt Ave... that's a long avenue if you've ever been on it. I've also combed it up and down and haven't seen it personally. I'm assuming that I'm just missing it somewhere between the prostitutes and pimps.

• PEKPEK 735 Posts

I saw that but if you notice there's no address on Hunts Pt Ave... that's a long avenue if you've ever been on it. I've also combed it up and down and haven't seen it personally. I'm assuming that I'm just missing it somewhere between the prostitutes and pimps.

What about the telephone number?

• What about the telephone number?

Number no longer in service.
    Thing is, I have the feeling that the place has been around for awhile and that it's still there on the strip. Just wondering whether anyone else has actually been there and knows how to get there.