podcast i did

dextahdextah 77 Posts
edited December 2005 in Announcements
http://www.grandgood.com/2005/12/grandgood-audiocast-no-122605.htmlGRANDGOOD is proud to present an exclusive audiocast featuring music by Dextah, a Los Angeles based producer originally from Chicago. He blesses us with a 19 minute, 40 second mix featuring released and unreleased songs and instrumentals from various projects including: --the upcoming CD/DVD titled Relentless Disillusion where he handles all the music and his partner System D128 (Banned in Libya - Diplo, Silverback Mountain King - Bigg Jus) handles the visuals --his track from the split 45 he did with Age titled Another Day At The Job --his recent contributions to the Bash Brothers' album Everyday --unreleased songs and instrumentalsLook out for his releases in 2006 and his work on future GRANDGOOD projects. Feed: subscribe File: download Size: 37.7 megs Playtime: 19min 40sec Picture: Relentless Disillusion Cover intro - dextah the sun never shines - dextah america rmx/america - bash bros. america sample - donny osmond cypress hill sample - bb king souls of mischief/murs sample - ramsey lewis drum break 1 drum break 2 drum break 3 uptown - l.e.f.t. cover your eyes - dextah my my - dextah pimp parade - bash bros. www.myspace.com/dextah www.dextahmusic.com www.thebashbros.com