Limewire/Acquisition

DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
Anyone else use P2P and notice how slow things have been lately? I mean SUPER slow 2k/sec downloads instead of my usual 40-50k/sec.

Comments

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    ive noticed this as well, not sure why; something to do with holiday vacations?

another question for people using Limewire: the shit makes my computer CHUG, im talking slow as fuck when i have LW open. the second i close the shit, my computer goes back to normal. anyone else have this problem?

• dont know about limewire but this place is slow as hell today, everybodys here but no one is posting

• dont know about limewire but this place is slow as hell today, everybodys here but no one is posting

Co-sign and being that I have nothing to do this week at work it's making for an especially boring week.

Co-sign and being that I have nothing to do this week at work it's making for an especially boring week.

i have stuff to do here at work but i dont feel like doing eat, i want to go back to my holiday lifestyle choice, eating tacos and getting high...

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

another question for people using Limewire: the shit makes my computer CHUG, im talking slow as fuck when i have LW open. the second i close the shit, my computer goes back to normal. anyone else have this problem?

LW runs completely in Java, a HUGE resource hog.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

LW runs completely in Java, a HUGE resource hog.

it makes me cry