QUICK, GRAB THIS RECORD LOOK AT IT !

mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
If you walk by the thrift tomorrow, peep out Maria Muldaur - S/T 1973 on Warner, gatefold. Turn it over and look at the picture of hommie Jim Keltner gettin sweaty on the skins (ayo). Also peep out inside the gatefold Andrew Gold looking messianic and Jerry Waronker stone cold loungin with this feet up in the studio. Hi.

Angie Bofill - Angie on GRP rules the world.

Comments

• ok

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Angie is looking mad surprised on the cover like someone made an indecent proposal. Check the back with her looking way more mellow with a white tiger lily in her hand and requisite large plastic bracelet. Could be wood though. Peep out the hairclip too with the mother of pearl or some jade inlay? Rope belts for life.

Open the gatefold and bam she hits you with that authentic look. Wowza.

hi guys

Jennifer Warnes looks way pink in that 1 piece swimsuit on the insert of the LP I just threw away.

• also pick up geoff & maria muldaur "sweet potatoes" for a nice drum break and more funkiness. peace, stein. . .

also pick up geoff & maria muldaur "sweet potatoes" for a nice drum break and more funkiness. peace, stein. . .

I didn't even hear the braek on that LP, time to revisit.

-M

• Not to be a hatter but I haven't found Muldaur nor Bofill to be particularly compelling. Angie Bofill is oookkk but it's just eh R&B really. IMO. Dudes.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Not to be a hatter but I haven't found Muldaur nor Bofill to be particularly compelling. Angie Bofill is oookkk but it's just eh R&B really. IMO. Dudes.

• Geoff Muldaur's version of Brazil is sweet corny goodness!
    Shit manages to make me happy every time I hear it.
    on a gloomy day...