Impeach The President (NRR)

kidinquisitivekidinquisitive 1,627 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
I always assumed that the NSA was tapping the fuck out of our phones anyway, but apparently Bush's recent disclosure is stirring up some impeachment talk. Common Dreams Article Anyone have any thoughts?

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    For the last 3 months there's been a guy parked across the street from my house and I swear he's spying on me. He wears a Ronald Reagan mask and sleeps most of the day. He has a device that he points at my house that can measure the vibrations of my Adam's Apple and read my thoughts.

• For the last 3 months there's been a guy parked across the street from my house and I swear he's spying on me. He wears a Ronald Reagan mask and sleeps most of the day. He has a device that he points at my house that can measure the vibrations of my Adam's Apple and read my thoughts.

You listen To Doug Carn a lot then?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    For the last 3 months there's been a guy parked across the street from my house and I swear he's spying on me. He wears a Ronald Reagan mask and sleeps most of the day. He has a device that he points at my house that can measure the vibrations of my Adam's Apple and read my thoughts.

I'm really getting sick of this place.