Free Hand Picked CD to Strutters

DJCireDJCire 729 Posts
edited May 2005 in Announcements
Yo Strutters,Just wanted to announce that we'll be giving away some free cd's of our newest album Hand Picked. The first 20 people to PM or email me with a mailing address will get a free promo cd (promo comes with all tracks). Also, to anyone who would like a copy for possible review on their website/column, please feel free to contact us as well. Thank you .....Eric / DJ Cire[email]djcire@funktheworld.net[/email]www.funktheworld.net

Comments

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts
    Yo,

Everyone that has PM'd me has made the cut so far and there is still room for a few people who want to add their name and mailing address. The cd's will be going out at the end of the week or no later than Monday 5/09/05. This is the compilation that features a track by ASPRIN (for those who asked)... It also features tracks by myself, The Earl, Presto of Concrete Grooves and more... Don't sleep ya'll...

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Doin' it real big my man. I'll be emialing you later. Don't sleep people.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Don't sleep people.

hopefully I'm not to late. I ain't trying to fuck with the cousin of death

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts
    Adam,

Send me your address....

Eric

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts
    Got like 2-3 more, PM me......... Everyone has made the cut....

DJ Cire

• phono13phono13 842 Posts
    I just checked the audio on your website. Sounds good. I'm looking forward to it.

• you get my pm cire?

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts
    Just wanted to let ya'll know it will be in the mail tomorrow (wednesday 5/11/05), should get it by the weekend. International strutters will take a little longer but never-the-less its on the way...... werd.....

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    yung phawnikz wasn't mad at this cd at all. Some nice beats on this one.