FOR TRADE gregory james edition "prophets of soul"

rcbreaksrcbreaks 28 Posts
edited December 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Original Press On DakarCover-ExRecord-ExI'm looking for Sweet Soul in return. PM me if you got some.

Comments

• I got you..

• if things don't work out with drew, talk to me.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    if things don't work out with drew, talk to me.

coolhands "needs this record in his life".

have fun on vacation, sir. we'll connect when you're back after the NEW YEAR!!!
    had hoped to see you in houston....

• fuck it, if anyone has the shogun assassins OST I'll take that for trade. That's not sweet soul but whatever, just throwing that out for specifics.

• fuck it, if anyone has the shogun assassins OST I'll take that for trade. That's not sweet soul but whatever, just throwing that out for specifics.

Damn.. any vinyl press of that? Saw one a long time ago on a Sermad picture. Please inform an ignorant dude!

• yeah, got caught up with family stuff... that was too bad. i heard you two did a little damage without me.

rcbreaks... check pms

Damn.. any vinyl press of that? Saw one a long time ago on a Sermad picture. Please inform an ignorant dude!

ya It was special promo thing for the movie. There was on ebay about a week ago but I missed out on it.

• yeah, got caught up with family stuff... that was too bad. i heard you two did a little damage without me.

rcbreaks... check pms

yo, I never got a pm from you, hit me with one and wll sort this put

• sorry, xmas.

check your pms.