Adventures of a Non Paying Bidder

noznoz 3,625 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
Multsanta , i have no problem paying at all.Im in a BAD situation to where for the last 5 items ive bought on ebay i have had a PROBLEM reciving my items (thats alot of issues to resolve) any when i turn to ebay for help im getting NO refund or $10 back off of every $40 dollars ive spent ...I have two on going issues with ebays/paypal and I will BUY that item from u but im not going to KEEP putting out money like a IDIOT and not reciving nothing in return , so all im asking is4u2havepatient
this was a month after i sold the item. another month has since passed. i guess it's to be expected when selling raer tupac cds.

Comments

• is4u2havepatient

• Tell him you'll send it COD.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    I've gotten fed up with non payers, and I now issue the negative feedbacks after 30-40 days. so far, no retaliation neg. feedbacks. Fuck these lames

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    is4u2havepatient

That's the title of a rare lost Prince recording that was left off of Parade...

• too bad Paypal and ebay will just about bend over backwards to keep bidders happy, including refunding money even when they did get their items. Also, what is patience going to do? If you're going to rip him off what's waiting a week or two going to do for him?

• it's to be expected when selling raer tupac cds.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I've gotten fed up with non payers, and I now issue the negative feedbacks after 30-40 days. so far, no retaliation neg. feedbacks. Fuck these lames

I do the same. I even had one dude I left a neg for leave me a positive afterwards saying it was his fault.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    Andrew , Because of U i am currently SUSPENDED FROM EBAY ....I would appreciate it if u would retrack back your dispute so WE CAN RESOLVE THIS MATTER.Unless u really have it out for me we can resolve this matter .I am currently susupended and dont have access to contact for payment through pay pal ....Take off the COMPLAINT please

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    hahaha!!! lol

that's awesome

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    Andrew , Because of U i am currently SUSPENDED FROM EBAY ....I would appreciate it if u would retrack back your dispute so WE CAN RESOLVE THIS MATTER.Unless u really have it out for me we can resolve this matter .I am currently susupended and dont have access to contact for payment through pay pal ....Take off the COMPLAINT please

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    funny thing is that I do have it out for the guy.

How can you have it out for someone that owes you money???

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    I had it out for him before he even owed me money. Since his intial bid, as soon as I saw his username. I was like "Fuck that guy, I'm gonna get him kicked off of ebay."

Damn, homie...

• I had it out for him before he even owed me money. Since his intial bid, as soon as I saw his username. I was like "Fuck that guy, I'm gonna get him kicked off of ebay."

I appreciate the service.