Hip Drop NJ Funk Par-tay

DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
edited December 2005 in Announcements
what's up strutters? a new monthly funk party coming your way courtesy of yours truly and friends. it kicks off on the 14th of january, and will be on the second saturday of each month after that. let me know if you're gonna be in the area, i'd like to get some strutters in this house. peace, pres.

Comments

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    what's up strutters? a new monthly funk party coming your way courtesy of yours truly and friends. it kicks off on the 14th of january, and will be on the second saturday of each month after that. let me know if you're gonna be in the area, i'd like to get some strutters in this house. peace, pres.

How long do you plan on doing this? I may be there in February or June '06.

• hey prestige, let me know if your looking for guests, i live in Jerz - Somerset (Franklin Township) to be exact, over by Rutgers.

• djrdjr 511 Posts

doubtful I'll make new years eve, but I'm gonna try & make this.

• it's gonna be a monthly for sure. holla at me when you're around.

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
    hey strutters...for reasons out of my control, i've had to change the party name to "get on the good foot"

dj prestige
    big spliff
    prime cuts
    and others

jan 14th
    deep funk
    raer
    classic hip hop
    super soul

fusion lounge
    660 cookman
    asbury park, nj

no cover
    21+

hopefully i'll see some of you jersey strutters out-

this just in...dj un-g added from P.I.C.

did i mention miller high life on tap?

get with it.

• hey man, can't make this one but def. down to throw down at some point. FWIW, there's also a 'Good Foot' party that's been going for years on the west coast in the LBC. Not saying that to get you to change the name AGAIN, just sayin...

Nice one tho, I don't hang out in jerse enough.

$??

yeah i heard of that one..i had to change the name on the fly, the owner was scared of "hip drop", which i thought was pretty good....he was also a bit worried about the "soul man" on the flyer. doh! we should def throw down soon. peace-

pres