How The Internet Cured Beer Muscle Disease

RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
You have all seen victims of this horrible disease also known as "Liquid Courage".It typically strikes socially maladjusted putz's who have a couple of beers and are ready to take on the world.Symptom's are multiple lame attempts to pick up a sex partner and progressively increased decibel level speech.The results are usually a good ass whipping or being saved by an embarrased and apologetic group of friends.But the miracle of the Internet has helped cure this disiease that was epidemic up until the 90's.Now these socially maladjusted assholes just sit behind their safe fake ID's and their safe computer screens in the safety of their Mommy's house and flame away in places like Soulstrut.No more ass whuppin's......No more drinks in the face from disgusted pick-up attempts......no more embarrassed friends coming to the rescue.Damn....now I'm nostalgic...as a bouncer I got to treat this disease many times....Someone please send Mister Lurker a six-pack and directions to the nearest Biker Bar!!!

Comments

• djrdjr 511 Posts

reminds me of one of Chapelle's "When Keeping It Real Goes Wrong" skits......

• I couldn't agree with you more, seems the internet is full of people who missed a good kicking while growing up...

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    I couldn't agree with you more, seems the internet is full of people who missed a good kicking while growing up...

Shocker: I am in full agreement with Rock!

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    there was somethign on the news the other day about this dweeb internet foll who was hooking up with some "sexy" lady in the chat rooms.. doin the online NASTY... finally they decide to meet in a public location only to discover the chick was his mom.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    there was somethign on the news the other day about this dweeb internet foll who was hooking up with some "sexy" lady in the chat rooms.. doin the online NASTY... finally they decide to meet in a public location only to discover the chick was his mom.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

I read about this....was in France...and boy was Dad pissed!!

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

so who got ... all of them?

• tuneuptuneup 586 Posts

is this completely true?????? oh god that is fucked....