Weedstrut (NY Pain Edition)

jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
Im in serious fucking pain right now. Im in Flushing at 42nd ave and 161st. I HAVE NO HERB AND NEED TO COP NOW. if anyone at all can help me out please hit me on the PM and i will call you immediately.i know this is wrong to post like this but i havent slept in two days and the pain wont stop. i can get transportation but cant really make tracks too far out of queens. sorry rick, dave, anna, mark, danno for posting something like this but you have no idea what 24hr pain feels like and im MAD desperate.thank you....happy holidays.

Comments

• GO TO APT or any other niteclub that is crawling with coke dealers. then ask the coke dealer for weed. i had some success with this.

i need weedstrut in LA. help me out motherfuckers.... I REALLY NEED SOMEONE WHO I CAN PAY IN RECORDS. that'd be the shit. fuck that, i'm going to move this to the XMAS LIST thread.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    GO TO APT or any other niteclub that is crawling with coke dealers. then ask the coke dealer for weed. i had some success with this.

i need weedstrut in LA. help me out motherfuckers.... I REALLY NEED SOMEONE WHO I CAN PAY IN RECORDS. that'd be the shit. fuck that, i'm going to move this to the XMAS LIST thread.

T*m,
    we need to link up. I might be able to help out (if youre willing to do some driving)

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    do you know where APT is?

IM IN QUEENS MAN... TRAIN AND BUS STRIKE....

jesus christ will some fucking asshole out there THERES LIKE 100 OF YOU FUCKERS watching this fucking website....

christ its like a fucking retard convention here

• are you my dude?? i thought you were doing pa work?? oh my god..... i never thought... guzzo is a weedealer??!!???

i will definitely drive way the fuck out to west covina for some hook up. and we can trade. i have already found some serious modern soul schitts out here.

got a homeboy and col 45. shits proper. not to mention a stack of stage coach 45's.

pm me with your number mang.

• IN QUEENS WITH A TRANSIT STRIKE!!!!!!

dude you need to rent coming to america and smoke some banana peels, your FUCKED.

or maybe you can holler at a crooked car salesman.

gooood luck.

sorry....

im in pain....

i apologize. im frustrated and have lack of sleep. cranky and shit.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    are you my dude?? i thought you were doing pa work?? oh my god..... i never thought... guzzo is a weedealer??!!???

pm me with your number mang.

not a dealer myself just got someone reputable that another strutter introduced me to.

PM on the way

sorry... ill leave now good bye

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    sorry... ill leave now good bye

managed to catch the original - Justin, I hope you get what you need my man.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    justin,

i'd give u my delivery service #, but dudes are BK only. I'll be at triple crown and should be able to find something if you want to meet me there. i'll pm u the math.

tom

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    Queens? That's not NYC. Doesn't that stuff grow on trees out there?