i just wanted to bring light to this brilliance

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
thank you dizzy bull.
Also the Death Of Jar Jar Binks should have been in that movie to make it better. I wanted to see him catch a bad one in the worst way. LIke he'd be all "jibba jabba yousa people gonna d--- POW! POW! POW!" and then his mom runs out in the street and starts sobbing over his mangled corpse like "my baby aint ever hurt nobody!!!" Then cut to Darth Vader who hears the news and he's like "hhhhhhhh-hhhhhhhh-hhhhhhhhh-it's payback time, bitch." and does a drive by in one of those little tie-fighter thingys. And then padame shows up because she's not dead yet, and she's like "This shit has to stop. Why don't we move to Endor and escape" and Darth is like "Baby I can't ever leave the hood." And then Bill Murray shows up and mopes around alot and feels lost amongst the quaint little Jedi peoples, and then Darth kills him too. And then padame is like "Dammit darth, you just killed bill murray!" and Darth says "Goddam I'm tired of you beeeyitch!" and he is about to kill her too, and she says "no wait! I'm pregnant with Luke Skyywalker!" and Darth is like "OH SHIT! you mean that dude from the 2 Live Crew! FUCK YEAH!" but then he thinks about it and he's like "Wait. That aint my baby you little ghetto ho. Luke Skywalker is black, and I'm white..." and then padame is all like "not any more," and she pulls off his helmet and its James Earl Jones and he looks in the mirror and says "Oh fuck no..." So he puts his helmet back on decides to go into real estate instead and starts plans for the death star..... and rollllll credits.
...or if you prefer to wade through the thread in its entirety.

Comments