last night i had a dream about nate bizzo... (NRR)

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
seriously... my kid has a really bad cold, so i've been taking cold medicine of the PM variety to sleep. as follows... guzzo and i won a trip to skateboard in nate bizzo's NYC apartment, on this futuristic 4ft square mini-ramp sitting in his livingroom. there were all these rocker-wolf kids with chain wallets and dirty dreads hanging around, smoking weed and doing the dishes(?), until someone downstairs complained that people were skateboarding at 3am. by the way, guzzo had really long hair that he kept putting in and out of a ponytail, asking me if i thought people would take him "seriously as a skater with his hair back?". i've never met nate bizzo, so that's what seemed so weird... the other stuff totally made sense.as i drove to work i was trying to figure the whole thing out, and upon arrival, was instantly made jealous of docbeezy's dream, seeing the chick from digable planets' taytay's.

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    by the way, guzzo had really long hair that he kept putting in and out of a ponytail, asking me if i thought people would take him "seriously as a skater with his hair back?".

awesome!

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    seriously... my kid has a really bad cold, so i've been taking cold medicine of the PM variety to sleep. as follows...
    guzzo and i won a trip to skateboard in nate bizzo's NYC apartment, on this futuristic 4ft square mini-ramp sitting in his livingroom. there were all these rocker-wolf kids with chain wallets and dirty dreads hanging around, smoking weed and doing the dishes(?), until someone downstairs complained that people were skateboarding at 3am. by the way, guzzo had really long hair that he kept putting in and out of a ponytail, asking me if i thought people would take him "seriously as a skater with his hair back?". i've never met nate bizzo, so that's what seemed so weird... the other stuff totally made sense.

as i drove to work i was trying to figure the whole thing out, and upon arrival, was instantly made jealous of docbeezy's dream, seeing the chick from digable planets' taytay's.
    M*tt, I think you need to stay away from soulstrut.com. Seriously.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    by the way, guzzo had really long hair that he kept putting in and out of a ponytail, asking me if i thought people would take him "seriously as a skater with his hair back?".

awesome!

this is actually believable

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    AYO?!

post up a picture of yourself right now... then i'll decide if it's worth it.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    chain wallets

• Soulstrut Mountain?

• seriously... my kid has a really bad cold, so i've been taking cold medicine of the PM variety to sleep. as follows...
    guzzo and i won a trip to skateboard in nate bizzo's NYC apartment, on this futuristic 4ft square mini-ramp sitting in his livingroom. there were all these rocker-wolf kids with chain wallets and dirty dreads hanging around, smoking weed and doing the dishes(?), until someone downstairs complained that people were skateboarding at 3am. by the way, guzzo had really long hair that he kept putting in and out of a ponytail, asking me if i thought people would take him "seriously as a skater with his hair back?". i've never met nate bizzo, so that's what seemed so weird... the other stuff totally made sense.

as i drove to work i was trying to figure the whole thing out, and upon arrival, was instantly made jealous of docbeezy's dream, seeing the chick from digable planets' taytay's.

WOW, really, WOW

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    seriously... my kid has a really bad cold, so i've been taking cold medicine of the PM variety to sleep. as follows...

WOW, really, WOW
    seriously, i've missed you.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    there were all these rocker-wolf kids with chain wallets and dirty dreads hanging around, smoking weed and doing the dishes(?),

Her taytays were just ok though...

On a semi related note. I used to have this friend, he was a real character mang. One night we are sitting around drinking and smoking weed before we were going to head out for the night and Point break came on TBS. It was the part where the Red Hot Chilli Peppers live in that nasty house that has all the windows covered up and it is dingy and dark on the inside.

My boy brandon busts out with some "Man, if I had a house, I would have the windows open, smokin a joint, listening to some good ass music, doin some dishes, maybe some laundry"

We died laughing, dude saw nothing wrong with tha statement. That was his idea of a good time. Inside joke forever...."doin some dishes, maybe some laundry"

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

I had the same exact dream