Who exactly is T.V. Johnny?

BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
Gotta be a jewler or something right? He looks like how I always imagined Mylatency would. Either that or hes the american Idol guy. Please tell me hes the american idol guy!!!!

Comments

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    We don't all look the same, batch.

Either that or hes the american Idol guy. Please tell me hes the american idol guy!!!!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    you got it! thanks him alright. he has a car with screens and florecent lights and all when he shows up at the clubs or video shoots here in houston all the time. his teeth glimmer and sparkle like you wouldn't believe.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I want more pictures of this guy. He is about to be the focus of my cubicle interior design

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    you got it! thanks him alright. he has a car with screens and florecent lights and all when he shows up at the clubs or video shoots here in houston all the time. his teeth glimmer and sparkle like you wouldn't believe.

Jewler right? I knew it. Styles, how long till you sport your own ice grill?

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    I think he is a Vietnamese jeweler who has a shop named "TV Jewelry" in Houston. I am sure that the "TV" stands for Tan Viet of something like that and not "television." Seems like he and Paul Wall are partners in the jewelry shop. They do iced out grills for a lot of those "rapper" guys.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    From allhiphop.com....

Paul Wall Talks Grill Biz
    By Clover Hope
    Date: 4/1/2005 12;50 pm

The king of chopped-and-screwed, Paul Wall, is knee-deep in the business of teeth, designing and marketing gold teeth for celebrity clients and ordinary folks with his TV Jewelry business.

The shop also supplies other jewels besides mouth grills. "There [are] a lot of people that come through there and get their grills done and get their diamonds worked," Wall told AllHipHop.com.

TV jewelry clients include rappers Mike Jones, Master P., Lil Jon and T.I., David Banner, and Chingy, Wall said.

After teaming with Vietnamese jeweler Johnny Dang, the Houston native opened up shop in Texas and Maryland and began promoting his business.

"We got a shop in Houston, Texas and Shores Town, Maryland called TV Jewelry,??? Wall said. ???[I] did a lot of grills for the greats. Myself, my boy Mike Jones, the Colonel Master P, he came through there. All of Lil Jon???s grills, my boy T.I. did his grill you know what im saying, David Banner, my boy Steven Jackson from the Indiana Pacers, Zero."

In related news, Paul Wall is preparing to release his debut album, People's Champ. The album will feature guest appearances from Lil Wayne, BG, TI, Mike Jones and others.

Whatchu know about Sharpstown "shopping" centre and jewelry exchange, foll? Straight up southside institution. Anyone visiting houston should check...

TVJ gives[/b] aways what seems like thousands of dollars in jewels a week at club nights that he sponsors here.

Whatchu know about Sharpstown "shopping" centre and jewelry exchange, foll?
    listen up, chan!

man i already went through my jewelry faze. no gold grills for me. gotta mortagage payment and car notes to pay. after spending about 5 g's a while back i said enough is enough.