KING TIM III ON THE RUN ???

HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
Does anyone know where King Tim III is at ??? I contacted Bill Curtis the drummer of Fatback to ask that question but he didnt know the answer. He said the last time they saw him was in the beginning of the 80s. He heard that he went to jail. I checked those inmate search machine but no Tim Washington was found. What I wonder the most is that he didnt got any publishing for "Personality Jock". Mr.Curtis doesnt wanted to answer my questions about that topic.So does anyone know something ?? Or has a uncle who had a frined who knowed him ??Does anyone have some history on him ?? Is this his only recording, or was he a known blockparty rocker or what.I heard that he was a radio personality but I got no confirmation on that.

Comments

• ??????????????????????????

• Does anyone have some history on him ?? Is this his only recording[/b], or was he a known blockparty rocker or what.

He also did 'Charlie Says (Roller Boogie Baby)' with Fatback on Spring. Which i actually prefer...

Yeah, where's Kool Kyle as well???

• I read somewhere that he was a radiojock too.... Could it be in Nelson Georges book "the death of rhythm n blues"?

Sorry, I cant remember.

Dress