vangelis-the dragon

dextahdextah 77 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
hello all...this is most def little guy questioni found this vangelis record-the dragon and was shocked to hear prog coming out of my speakers instead of the lush synth faux orchestra stuff (i should have guessed by the cover but didn't give it a second thought)...are there any other vangelis records like this...i need more shit like this in my life!

Comments

• That is a pretty swell record. A cheap way to get your prog/psych/folk rocks off. I think he was also in a group called Aphrodite's Child, which I believe is psych though I haven't actually heard them yet.

• hello all...this is most def little guy question

i found this vangelis record-the dragon and was shocked to hear prog coming out of my speakers instead of the lush synth faux orchestra stuff (i should have guessed by the cover but didn't give it a second thought)...are there any other vangelis records like this...i need more shit like this in my life!

vangelis has plenty of great records. a lot of the earlier non-soundtrack stuff is full of crazy synth prog. also check out jon and vangelis (collab with guy from yes). one of the better selections to be found in every bargain bin across the us.

• vangelis has plenty of great records. a lot of the earlier non-soundtrack stuff is full of crazy synth prog. also check out jon and vangelis (collab with guy from yes). one of the better selections to be found in every bargain bin across the us.

funny you say that cuz i picked up that as well today........

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    Aphrodites Child is pretty good too, most definitely prog...