NFL - WEEK #15

SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
BOO YAH[/b]Now that[/b] is more like it.7 sacks and the Shutout B/W 4 TD's and a Division Title sewn up.Look out, batches - y'all just woke up the Champs!

Comments

• Woohoo, way to go! Win that division filled with suck-ass teams! How thrilling it must be for your defending Super Bowl champs to have fended off such tough opponents as the New York Jets and the Buffalo Bills! And hey, way to keep those surging Miami Dolphins at bay! Good luck in the playoffs against real teams with real defenses and powerful offenses. I don't think Indy lays an egg this year.

I mean, really, who have they beaten this year that's worth a damn? Pittsburgh? The Steelers aren't even the best team in their division right now. Other than that...who? They have wins against Buffalo, the Jets, New Orleans, Oakland, Miami..all weak teams. Really, savor the small victories because I don't see the Patriots winning the big one this year.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Seahawks will beat the Titans folls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Oh Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

• debardebar 215 Posts
    What the fuck was that piece of shit that the Chiefs dropped today? Jesus, the refs made some bad touchy calls, but the refs didn't miss 500 tackles. And LJ is a beast, but he just stood there at the end of the game and watched NY recover the Kennison fumble. Now they need help to get into the playoffs, assuming they even win another game.

• reskresk 391 Posts
    Woohoo, way to go! Win that division filled with suck-ass teams! How thrilling it must be for your defending Super Bowl champs to have fended off such tough opponents as the New York Jets and the Buffalo Bills! And hey, way to keep those surging Miami Dolphins at bay! Good luck in the playoffs against real teams with real defenses and powerful offenses. I don't think Indy lays an egg this year.

I mean, really, who have they beaten this year that's worth a damn? Pittsburgh? The Steelers aren't even the best team in their division right now. Other than that...who? They have wins against Buffalo, the Jets, New Orleans, Oakland, Miami..all weak teams. Really, savor the small victories because I don't see the Patriots winning the big one this year.

this is only the 3rd team with a winning season the Pats beat all season (theyre 3 and 5 against teams over .500). yes and they got the easiest division in the nfl by far. Waiting to see how they do in the playoffs.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Woohoo, way to go! Win that division filled with suck-ass teams! How thrilling it must be for your defending Super Bowl champs to have fended off such tough opponents as the New York Jets and the Buffalo Bills! And hey, way to keep those surging Miami Dolphins at bay! Good luck in the playoffs against real teams with real defenses and powerful offenses. I don't think Indy lays an egg this year.

Whatever you say, man. I haven't been doing too much boasting on here this season, because they were looking pretty bad all year, with their D being ravaged by injuries. But they straight destroyed the Bucs today - maybe I got over-amped because those tools on FOX kept claiming TB was going to OWN the Pats today, and of course, the opposite happened. But this team is looking better every week, and, depleted or not, is filled with enough playoff/Super Bowl vets that once the second season starts, anything can happen. And - there's a certain dude named Brady who is having the best year of his career, with the ability to carry a team right into Detroit on February 5th. You think the Bengals are going somewhere in the playoffs? I don't see them making you any happier than the Packers, dude - but good luck.

Regardless, go ahead and blow off the Pats, that's fine with me. Just go find me an NFL team that wants to face us in the playoffs, dude. Again, good luck with that.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    Whatever you say, man. I haven't been doing too much boasting on here this season, because they were looking pretty bad all year, with their D being ravaged by injuries. But they straight destroyed the Bucs today - maybe I got over-amped because those tools on FOX kept claiming TB was going to OWN the Pats today, and of course, the opposite happened. But this team is looking better every week, and, depleted or not, is filled with enough playoff/Super Bowl vets that once the second season starts, anything can happen. And - there's a certain dude named Brady who is having the best year of his career, with the ability to carry a team right into Detroit on February 5th. You think the Bengals are going somewhere in the playoffs? I don't see them making you any happier than the Packers, dude - but good luck.

Regardless, go ahead and blow off the Pats, that's fine with me. Just go find me an NFL team that wants to face us in the playoffs, dude. Again, good luck with that.

preach brah-man.

• year of his career, with the ability to carry a team right into Detroit on February 5th. You think the Bengals are going somewhere in the playoffs? I don't see them making you any happier than the Packers, dude - but good luck.

Nope, I don't really think the Bengals are going to the Super Bowl this year, but they're heading in the right direction. Once they add some more defensive talent watch out. Really, I'm a Bengals and Packers fan but this year is all about the Colts so far. The Patriots aren't going to have the advantage of having homefield advantage through the playoffs this year and I think that's a major factor. This year the Patriots have to go through Indy, not the other way around. Until anybody shows me they can stop the Colts juggernaut I think they're simply the odds-on favorite to represent the AFC in the Super Bowl. True, they play the games for a reason and anything could happen, but until it happens that's how I see things. Sorry but the Patriots don't scare me this year. A bit of the mystique has worn off this season.

And yeah, I think Tampa Bay is a bit overrated. They've had a fair amount of luck this season but their relative inexperience is catching up to them. They're not the same team they were when they went to the Super Bowl and no matter how you slice it they still have an inexperienced quarterback and a rookie running back. All things considered the Bucs exceeded all pre-season expectations, I think. They have a good record but they've played a number of weak teams themselves. I mean, they lost to the 49ers.... That simply isn't something a team of Super Bowl caliber does.

• slavinslavin 577 Posts

they can't beat the broncos in denver and they would get again by the colts.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Seahawks 28
    Titans 24

• Pittsburgh reprezent, black and gold

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

they can't beat the broncos in denver and they would get again by the colts.

Not if the Indy O-Line protects Manning as poorly as they did today.
    Nice game from the Chargers - good to see the wind finally taken out of the Colts' sails. I firmly believe the Colts choke in the playoffs again

• Not if the Indy O-Line protects Manning as poorly as they did today.
    Nice game from the Chargers - good to see the wind finally taken out of the Colts' sails. I firmly believe the Colts choke in the playoffs again

I wouldn't get too smug or comfy. If anything losing today takes pressure off the Colts because there's no onus of trying to be the first team to go undefeated in 30 years. Plus, they can safely rest the stars for most of the remaining games and they'll be all nice and rested for the playoffs.

• EAGLES WIN! EAGLES WIN! EAGLES WIN!

?????

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    oh yeah....

SAN DIEGO IS GOING TO BEAT THE DOG SHIT OUTTA INDY THIS WEEK .....

oh yeah....

oh yeah....

oh yeah....

oh yeah....

oh yeah....

PAREN !!!!!!!!!!!! [/b]

where are you Paren ????? no excuses remember???? your starters remember ???? LOL !!!!!![/b]

seriously dudes ...

i dont even know what it feels like to be wrong anymore....

you dudes should embrace my sports knowledge...i'm here to help and shit

its really not fun anymore when you dudes laugh and laugh and laugh when i say shit and then it happens.............kinda like Jesus

who's next to give me a public apology or their money!!??

WHO I SAY !!!!!!!?????

the Dolphins record will stand FOREVER BATCHES!!!!!!!!!

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    redskins 35 - cowboys 7
    just so you know in case you didnt know

• parenparen 537 Posts
    oh yeah....

where are you Paren ????? no excuses remember???? your starters remember ???? LOL !!!!!![/b]

wow... bold and an"lol"... you proud, doggie? shit stings a little, but after the first 8 wins, more than a few of us in naptown were already expected the wins streak to end at 13-0. SD came with mad pressure on ol' Payton.

it's about time to win the superbowl and stop worrying about old dolphins...

• I know it was against the Packers but hey I'm happy no matter who it is the Ravens beat. Why can't Boller play like he did every week? He actually looked pretty good.

• I know it was against the Packers but hey I'm happy no matter who it is the Ravens beat. Why can't Boller play like he did every week? He actually looked pretty good.

The Packers' defense has a habit of making even mediocre offenses look good. Frankly, I hope Favre just retires after this season rather that come back next year and endure another year of this embarassment. There's nothing he could really do about all the offense around him going down due to injuries but for them to provide less than no defense for him is ridiculous.