Some of the best whitegirl fighting ever

GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    woah...these girls are pretty ruthless. even UFC uses thin gloves.

fo real though, i can't stand street fights...it's so damn

• flunkflunk 230 Posts
    yawn......

woah...these girls are pretty ruthless. even UFC uses thin gloves.

fo real though, i can't stand street fights...it's so damn

grow a fucking sack.

i'm not watching that clip if you are talking about "Kimbo" or whoever. Not really a fan of bulging eyeballs and head-stomping while dudes are laying on the asphalt type shit.

• if youve seen the two two dudes fightin in the backyard for 5 grand, thats probably the best fight on the net but this is also that real shit:

http://media.putfile.com/talk_smack

Nah haven't seen the 5k one but I can think of about 100,000 better ways to make $5k.

The one above is funny... it's always refreshing to see shit talkers get put in their place.

• http://forum.ebaumsworld.com/showthread.php?t=24711

That should cover it for you guys.

• GambleGamble 844 Posts

The one above is funny... it's always refreshing to see shit talkers get put in their place.

The craziest part is that his boy just sat there watching his friend got stomped. Thats fucked up. There was only one guy! Granted, he could squab, but still...

• The craziest part is that his boy just sat there watching his friend got stomped. Thats fucked up. There was only one guy! Granted, he could squab, but still...

He just threw a quick one and that was it.

The guy talking shit A.) looked like he was drunk or something but B.) deserved it nonetheless... and it was funny.

• I dont see the fun in any of this. That stuff is plain fucked up to watch.

Dress

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    I dont see the fun in any of this. That stuff is plain fucked up to watch.

Dress

Agreed.

And the people who are filming it are as much dumbfucks as the people fighting.

• if youve seen the two two dudes fightin in the backyard for 5 grand, thats probably the best fight on the net but this is also that real shit:

http://media.putfile.com/talk_smack

Nah haven't seen the 5k one but I can think of about 100,000 better ways to make $5k.

can you post a link that works for the kimbo vs. gannon fight ?
    thanks

• i'm not watching that clip if you are talking about "Kimbo" or whoever. Not really a fan of bulging eyeballs and head-stomping while dudes are laying on the asphalt type shit.

the thing about that fight is...its actually not like the other lil kid vids.. based on some high skool shit.

2 grown men fighting for money, that respect eachother is what i see.

with training ( jujitsu= grappling and submission holds) kimbo could be a very skilled fighter.
    for a guy right off the streets...dude is nice.
    some of yall might not like it...but boxing truly is an artform.

• here's the Kimbo VS Gannon fight.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7699757356670695158&q=kimbo

Oh yeah, in most of Kimbo's fights.. Not the gannon one , Kimbo was on PCP.

• thanks for the link....too much confusion in this fight. What exactly were the rules ?knees, chokes were allowed? if not kimbo won...kimbo was strictly using his hands, gannon looked a mess! whats next?
    these fights need to have some sort of ref. who explains the rules on camera from the beginning of the fight.

• gannon also couldn`t wait to jump back on kimbo when he had barely got up.

if kimbo had shown no respect like gannon he would have won.he was struggling stamina-wise though.

• thanks for the link....too much confusion in this fight. What exactly were the rules ?knees, chokes were allowed? if not kimbo won...kimbo was strictly using his hands, gannon looked a mess! whats next?
    these fights need to have some sort of ref. who explains the rules on camera from the beginning of the fight.

The rules were no take downs, Knee's, no ground submissions. That was it.

Gannon did knee out of instinct. But Gannon is bottom of the barrel MMA fighter. Kimbo would have been destroyed by any mid/upper lever fighter.

Plus, like I said before, that was Kimbo's first fight not on PCP.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    Kimbo

is that the bodyguard from inthevip.com?

real pervs know the deal

• Kimbo

real pervs know the deal

jeah!!!! no doubt....

in my earlier post i said kimbo needs training. dude is no joke, on some raw off the street shit.
    i think its like 95% of fights end up on the ground...so that means he stands no chance.

i would like to see a rematch, no cheating.
    yall know if he had to give up the $$ due to gannon cheating ?

• Kimbo

real pervs know the deal

jeah!!!! no doubt....

in my earlier post i said kimbo needs training. dude is no joke, on some raw off the street shit.
    i think its like 95% of fights end up on the ground...so that means he stands no chance.

i would like to see a rematch, no cheating.
    yall know if he had to give up the $$ due to gannon cheating ?

Yes, Kimbo had to pay money.

And I am a real perv.. cause I know the deal.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    And I am a real perv..

Seen.

• And I am a real perv..

Seen.

^You have the soulman to thank for that one. I can not take credit.

• flunkflunk 230 Posts
    And I am a real perv..

Seen.

mes??mer??ize - ( P ) Pronunciation Key (mzm-rz, ms-)
    tr.v. mes??mer??ized, mes??mer??iz??ing, mes??mer??iz??es

1. To spellbind; enthrall: ???He could mesmerize an audience by the sheer force of his presence??? (Justin Kaplan).
    2. To hypnotize.

• flunkflunk 230 Posts
    I dont see the fun in any of this. That stuff is plain fucked up to watch.

Dress

Agreed.

And the people who are filming it are as much dumbfucks as the people fighting.

e??mas??cu??late - ( P ) Pronunciation Key (-msky-lt)
    tr.v. e??mas??cu??lat??ed, e??mas??cu??lat??ing, e??mas??cu??lates

1. To castrate.
    2. To deprive of strength or vigor; weaken.