the sound of english dying

ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4807868303Q: Hi. I am interested in bidding on your item. Is this record original? How much is the postage to Japan? Dec-15-05 A: HELLO NOT ITSELF IF ORIGINAL OR RE-ISSUED IN REALITY ME GUSTARIA TO KNOW BUT I CANNOT ANSWER HIM SOMETHING THAT NOT ITSELF THANKS Q: Hello carolaprofits, i will ask you again, please give a short answer. Original old record or reprint (reissue)?? Thanks and Merry Christmas, ...more Dec-15-05 A: HELLO NOT ITSELF IF ORIGINAL OR RE-ISSUED IN REALITY ME GUSTARIA TO KNOW BUT I CANNOT ANSWER HIM SOMETHING THAT NOT ITSELF THANKS Q: hello, is it an original US press? thx, tikal Dec-15-05 A: HELLO NOT ITSELF IF ORIGINAL OR RE-ISSUED IN REALITY ME GUSTARIA TO KNOW BUT I CANNOT ANSWER HIM SOMETHING THAT NOT ITSELF THANKS Q: Hello carolaprofits, one question about this record please. The record you offer, is this an original pressing (copy) or a repress (reissue) of this...more Dec-15-05 A: HELLO NOT ITSELF IF ORIGINAL OR RE-ISSUED IN REALITY ME GUSTARIA TO KNOW BUT I CANNOT ANSWER HIM SOMETHING THAT NOT ITSELF THANKS Q: Hi! Re issue or original ? Cheers Max Dec-15-05 A: HELLO NOT ITSELF IF ORIGINAL OR RE-ISSUED IN REALITY ME GUSTARIA TO KNOW BUT I CANNOT ANSWER HIM SOMETHING THAT NOT ITSELF THANKS

Comments

• IN REALITY ME GUSTARIA TO KNOW

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    Gustaria? Is that a person, place or word? I tried to translate it with no luck. I wonder if the seller used a translator?

I am very close to changing my location to "IN REALITY ME GUSTARIA".

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

I'm wearing this t-shirt right now. Seriously.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    Gustaria? Is that a person, place or word? I tried to translate it with no luck. I wonder if the seller used a translator?

I am very close to changing my location to "IN REALITY ME GUSTARIA".

he must have, because "me gustaria" is spanish for "i would like to..." and dude is japanese, right?

man, that shit is the new ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts

I'm wearing this t-shirt right now. Seriously.

No one that knows you is surprised

DJ Ferrari

• A: HELLO NOT ITSELF IF ORIGINAL OR RE-ISSUED IN REALITY ME GUSTARIA TO KNOW BUT I CANNOT ANSWER HIM SOMETHING THAT NOT ITSELF THANKS
    translation?:hi,im not really sure if its an original pressing or not, i dont want to tell you the wrong thing when i don't know for sure. thanks.

• I know this seller, its a reissue.

• reskresk 391 Posts
    A: HELLO NOT ITSELF IF ORIGINAL OR RE-ISSUED IN REALITY ME GUSTARIA TO KNOW BUT I CANNOT ANSWER HIM SOMETHING THAT NOT ITSELF THANKS
    translation?:hi,im not really sure if its an original pressing or not, i dont want to tell you the wrong thing when i don't know for sure. thanks.

thats what i got from it too.

his location says Vega Alta, Puerto Rico

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    nostalgiatwist
    nostalgiatwist
    nostalgiatwist
    nostalgiatwist

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    yes, my day is much joy of happy in reality you many ok thank.

• What a day maker this was.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    him have many much raer make big collectro you if many american dollars have!

• IN REALITY ME GUSTARIA TO KNOW

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I am not here for the comedy porforming!

• I keep going back to the auction in hopes a new question will appear with an even better reply.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    This is part of my parent's collection

He's like the dude that sells psych reissues and always calls them "genuine arftifacts of the 1960's" but if you e-mail him 4 times he'll admit they're "reissues" ie boots.