B.I.G Murder investigation article

pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central

Comments

• Well done. I read it in RS the other day. Puffy doesn't come off looking too good...

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Well done. I read it in RS the other day. Puffy doesn't come off looking too good...

Yes

Iam happy that people continue working on this case and writing about it.

It's a shame when the deceased get forgotten. Like the Big Pun situation with his wife

RIP to both

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Long article to read when you've got a head cold and a hangover but well worth it, cheers for putting it up.

• Wow, it took me a while to read the whole thing, but its a really great article. The real truth about what happened will probably only come out after all of the principal people involved are dead.

The stuff about the LA Times is what shocked me the most, but it really seems like that whole city is corrupt so it shouldn't be that surprising.

• Well, I'm totally depressed now.

• Well, I'm totally depressed now.

Thats kind of what it did to me, but I usually read at least on thing a day that makes me realize all over again how fucked the world is. Oh well I guess I'll go buy something now. Thats should make me feel better.

• "At first, Knight maintained that B.I.G.'s murder was retaliation for Shakur's slaying, according to Ha'mmonds. He began to doubt this story, though, when people associated with the Bay Area rappers Too Short and E-40[/b] offered him money to assassinate Knight, insisting it was Knight who had had Shakur killed. "They asked me, Why am I hanging out with this dude," Ha'mmonds recalled, "when you know he killed homeboy?""

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    "At first, Knight maintained that B.I.G.'s murder was retaliation for Shakur's slaying, according to Ha'mmonds. He began to doubt this story, though, when people associated with the Bay Area rappers Too Short and E-40[/b] offered him money to assassinate Knight, insisting it was Knight who had had Shakur killed. "They asked me, Why am I hanging out with this dude," Ha'mmonds recalled, "when you know he killed homeboy?""

I know, that jumped out at me too. My wife will be so proud to hear that.

• A white Toyota Land Cruiser promptly made a U-turn and tried to cut between Biggie and a trailing Chevy Blazer driven by Bad Boy's director of security. At that moment, a black Impala SS pulled up on the Suburban's right side. The driver, alone in the sedan, was a black male whose blue suit, bow tie and fade haircut suggested Louis Farrakhan's Nation of Islam sect.

Reading this part reminded of this cat:

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Well, I'm totally depressed now.

Thats kind of what it did to me, but I usually read at least on thing a day that makes me realize all over again how fucked the world is. Oh well I guess I'll go buy something now. Thats should make me feel better.
    I feel the same way. But on the other end the information is comming out, which feels great, like there is some justice some of the time. Like most people I think I had just given up on them ever catching the people behind the murders. This might be naive but it did give me some hope in the criminal justice system. I just hope it's as much of a slam dunk as the article makes it out to be.

And a whole new case should be formed against the LA Times, that's just too suspect.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Reading this part reminded of this cat:

doggie was gangsta as FUCK!

• Reading this part reminded of this cat:

doggie was gangsta as FUCK!

dude shot Meth. fuck that guy.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    who is that?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Believe it or not, I've never seen that show.

That was a very good article. I had already read about most of it elsewhere, but there were alot of anecdotal pieces I didn't know of and the new information is pretty damning.

Suge is a scary motherfucker.

• Suge is a scary motherfucker.

No shit. He's like a real life Lux Luthor.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    What ever happened to Amir Muhammad? Did he get locked up? You would think what happened to his ex and her boyfriend would have been a red flag.

• What ever happened to Amir Muhammad? Did he get locked up? You would think what happened to his ex and her boyfriend would have been a red flag.

I wondered that also.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    What ever happened to Amir Muhammad? Did he get locked up? You would think what happened to his ex and her boyfriend would have been a red flag.

I wondered that also.

Pretty sure he's just living a "normal" life... he's never been charged with anything, I don't think he was even under official investigation... he denies any involvement

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    "we just missed puffy..."

• Anyone find it interesting it said Suge could barely read or write?

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    He's the Dexter Manley of UNLV...