DC-DIRTY BOMBS PROMO MIX DOWNLOAD PARTY 12/16

meistromocomeistromoco 953 Posts
edited December 2005 in Announcements
DIRTY BOMBS this friday... Go here to download the PROMO MIX (right click, ???save as???)>>>Dirty Bombs Promo Mix DIRTY BOMBS!DJs Meistro and HolidayFriday, December 16Wonderland BallroomHIPHOPDANCEHALLBMORECLUBDANCECLASSICS$FREE$Track list:Young Gunz - Friday Night (acc) / Can't Nobody Hold Me Down (Remix inst.)Juelz Santana - There it Go (The Whistle Song)Capleton - Tour (acc) / Memphis Bleek - Like That (inst.)Ying Yang Twins ft. Mike Jones - BaddBiggie - Party and Bullshit (acc.) / Badd (inst.) Too Short - Burn RubberLil' Mo - Dem BoysPanjabi MC - JogiKraak and Smaak - Money in the BagFort Knox Five - Radio Free DC (inst) / Dimples D - Sucka DJs (acc)Mark Hype and Jim Dunloop - BlockbustaRodney O and Joe Cooley - U Don't Hear Me Tho (Club Mix) / Outkast - Skew it on the Bar-b (acc)Devin the Dude - PartyDJ Zeph - Floor Wax (inst.) / Biggie - Nasty Boy (acc)Snoop - Signs (inst) / Digital Underground - Kiss You Back (acc.)Soho - Hot Music / Missy - I'm Really Really Hot (Mess it Up mix)DJ Sabo - ?Ying Yang ft.Pitbull - ShakeSpragga Benz, Lady Saw, Lil Jon, Pitbull - Freaky TomaMissy, Vybz Cartel, M.I.A. - Baad MaanTwista - Hit the FloorOutKast - SpotieotiedopaliciousZ-Ro - From the South Big up to goldrocc and chipset @ Sounchron Records for hosting the mix! Be sure to check out soundchron.com while you are there???

Comments