updates

tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
saw stinky steve at whole foods right before closing. he had a black eye. he said he was about to open up studios in LA and become the next Samuel Goldwyn. He said as soon as he found the right people he was going to unleash something "big".bush was in philly monday at noon. by some synchronicty, i was downtown with my new assistant, on a produce run at reading terminal market. we walked over in time to see his motorcade coming around the bend. i picked up a snow/iceball and chucked it at the limo over the police barricade. hit the limo. someone told me they mentioned it in the paper. i dont feel any great satisfaction, so next time i'll try eggs (remember my question a long time ago about what would happen? well, i didnt get shot instantaneously)saw the high school student who was my secretary this summer run through my room, chased by security, and get gripped up and cuffed. wack10 dudes in my school rolled up on a classroom next to mine and called 3 dudes out. they convened in the hall and had a raucus, good spirited, one liner battle for ten minutes. security was not on the scene. disruptive situation, but kindof cute. the teacher whose class they rolled on was perplexed and was like "are they rapping?"biking in subzero weather rather enjoyable with a balaclava and timbssunshine is strong even in subzero weather. this is VERY importanthot chocolate is excellent with some cayenne pepper up in iti'm developing imsomnia. probably has something to do with the 24 hours i already worked this week.and finally, my brova reminded me of our long forgotten basketball court shit talking classic. when someone is whining too damn much: "let the bitch bark"thasall

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Tony you are one of a kind

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Post of the week. Hi Tony.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Daaaay.

• yo! my f$$kin famlee. wassup good people. bedtime for me but i feel like im trippping

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Dude get at me on Saturday.

• saw stinky steve at whole foods right before closing. he had a black eye. he said he was about to open up studios in LA and become the next Samuel Goldwyn. He said as soon as he found the right people he was going to unleash something "big".

eek.

classic. something "big"

"let the bitch bark" plaese to have graemlin of said phrase

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Life is a colorful collage of events that constitutes existence. Push on, Tone!