the battle for Monrovia, Liberia (nrr)

TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
Glock Foh-Tay

any thoughts?

Comments

• I figured by the web banner on this site I wasn't going to enjoy this and I didn't, complete bullshit.

• edubedub 715 Posts
    I thought that was outstanding...

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    Damn that shit really pissed me off. Fuckin punks replyign stuff like "let them kill eachother" "we should put som eamerican troops in there to wipe them out jus ton princicple" , etc etc. Fuckin racist shitbags.

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    this dude cant wait to get over there:

Damn, can you imagine what a couple of Americans with scoped rifles could do over there?

• what are you doing on militaristic peckerwood gunnut sites?

those photos were raw though.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    yeah the racism was shocking and brutal but I have to say, that was pretty funny

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    what are you doing on militaristic peckerwood gunnut sites?

a friend send me the link.. I guess you should ask him.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    this dude cant wait to get over there:

Damn, can you imagine what a couple of Americans with scoped rifles could do over there?

Send 10 US gun nuts in there, 9 will shit their pants and cry for mom, and the 10th will manage to start WW4 or whatever number we're on now.

you know, i'm really glad that i spend time on a music related forum instead of a gun related forum

still, that was a funny post

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I saw a CNN story when Monrovia was in the height of violence. As a country founded by freed slaves from the US, they wanted the US to come intervene, so they started stacking up the bodies of their family members that had been killed outside the US embassy. There were hundreds of people demonstrating in front of a pile of close to 100 bodies.

I guess I don't find Liberia humor very funny.

Mike

I fly a Liberian flag of convenience.

• Damn it would be sweet to be there with a K31 or M96. You would run out of ammo and your arm would get tired before you would run out of targets. If you had good cover, and shot at targets in the 200-300yd range, those morons probably would never even locate your position

this is so ...

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    The dudes on that message board are very disconnected from the streets. And I mean that in the most serious of ways.