Galactic Fractures Radio - C.R.E.A.M !!!

pj4533pj4533 481 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
Been a while since I posted around here, but I thought some of you might be interested in this. I have been posting up my radio shows again recently and this week I have a few exclusives from Truth & Soul Records, including two Wu Tang Clan instrumental tracks by El Michels Affair, from the upcoming Shaolin 45 series due out early next year!Download show from my website.Playlist:The Expressions - Money I$ KingEl Michels Affair - C.R.E.A.M.The Soul Saints Orch - Santa's Got A Bag Of SoulFred Williams & the Jewels Band - Tell HerThe Expressions - These MomentsEl Michels Affair - Glaciers of IceLeroy Soileau - Wish You Were HereEl Michels Affair - Hung Up On My BabyBob Dorough - Three Is The Magic NumberIke & Tina Turner - Whole Lotta LoveGwen McCrae - 90% Of Me Is YouPatti Jo - Ain't No Love LostBetty Lavette - Let Me Down EasyThe Web - Things Are Going To Work Out RightWendy Rene - After Laughter (Comes Tears)Aaron Collins - You Hit The SpotNicole Willis & the Soul Investigators - If This Ain't Love (Don't Know What Is)Eddie Drenon - Do It Nice And EasyJJ Caillier & Dalton Francis & the Flaming Arrows - I Got A GrooveChocolate Snow - A Day In The LifeDede Soul & the Spidels - Soul Chills Pt 1James Brown - Soulful ChristmasSpeedometer - The Best You CanM&S Band - Egg RollCorvettes - I Wanna Know Do You Love MeEddie Clearwater - Doin' The ModelThe Third Guitar - Baby Don't CryThe Soul Pleasers - Baby Don't CryBobby Byrd - Signed Sealed DeliveredSpeedometer - Just Keep On (Doin The Do)James Brown - Hey AmericaThe Flamingos - Nobody Loves Me Like You DoJames Fountain - Seven Day Lover

Comments

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    Awesome! Thanks PJ!

Is that the Raindeer Runners in your avatar?

• pj4533pj4533 481 Posts
    Awesome! Thanks PJ!

yeah....was trying to get a better small version, but I am having trouble with the resize.

-pj

Awesome! Thanks PJ!

yeah....was trying to get a better small version, but I am having trouble with the resize.

-pj

You know, I first heard that single on galactic fractures probably close to 4 years ago, back when you could search for an listen to individual songs (I still miss that). Just yesterday I won a copy of it on ebay from none other than Leon Michels. Small world, huh?

Any idea how many copies of this promotional 45 they pressed?

• pj4533pj4533 481 Posts

You know, I first heard that single on galactic fractures probably close to 4 years ago, back when you could search for an listen to individual songs (I still miss that).

yeah, you and me both. Times and changed, and I am not as restricted by bandwidth issues on my current ISP, so I might be able to start doing the searches again. The real problem is that preparing each show for posting to the web took 3-4 hours!!! It was a total computer nerd hack....if i get a few days I might try to streamline the process. Currently its very simple cause the radio station does all the .mp3 encoding for me, I just have to post up the playlist.

Just yesterday I won a copy of it on ebay from none other than Leon Michels. Small world, huh?

Well, it was sent out to the Soul Fire promo list as a christmas present. If I remember right it was under the normal 500 count. 300 is the number I remember, but I could be wrong.

-pj

You know, I first heard that single on galactic fractures probably close to 4 years ago, back when you could search for an listen to individual songs (I still miss that).

yeah, you and me both. Times and changed, and I am not as restricted by bandwidth issues on my current ISP, so I might be able to start doing the searches again. The real problem is that preparing each show for posting to the web took 3-4 hours!!! It was a total computer nerd hack....if i get a few days I might try to streamline the process. Currently its very simple cause the radio station does all the .mp3 encoding for me, I just have to post up the playlist.

Just yesterday I won a copy of it on ebay from none other than Leon Michels. Small world, huh?

Well, it was sent out to the Soul Fire promo list as a christmas present. If I remember right it was under the normal 500 count. 300 is the number I remember, but I could be wrong.

-pj

Thanks for the info, pj. Fingers will remain crossed until the searches are back

By the way, that 'Bring Da Ruckus' clip is Wish the recording quality was better, though. Wouldn't mind hearing a studio collab from the two groups.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    WHADDUP PJ

thanks for the headz up, how you been mayne????

-M

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    PJ for President.

• pj4533pj4533 481 Posts
    Wouldn't mind hearing a studio collab from the two groups.

my guess is that its inevitable.

prediction: the shaolin 45 series comes out and pumps Truth&Soul to huge levels, which leads to more shows/collabs.

thanks for the headz up, how you been mayne????

good good. settling into that winter homebody/hermit mode.

goal for THIS winter: not to get hooked on computer games for 4 months wasting time that could have been used much more wisely. Winter in new england is a helluva thing.

-pj

goal for THIS winter: not to get hooked on computer games for 4 months wasting time that could have been used much more wisely.

you're talking about ebay, right?

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    Radio show bookmarked!

Thanks!