• SHANE SPARKS!!?!?!

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Dude.. It's featuring Shane Sparks...

I would like to discuss:

• DILDO attache?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

DILDO attache?

Perfect...

I'm not sure what to think about the idea of giving ur gurl a lil "zap" from ur phone.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

i love that guy. (monty)

NO

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Truly strange use of "Hip Hop" as a verb...I want to learn how to "hip hop" too!!

Further proof that Kris Kringle is an Agent of J.E.S.U.S.

• OK folls, due to your extreme A.D.D., the whole point of this particular exercise is to find the humor in these images and discuss, muse, etc.

Sheesh!

LET'S FOCUS PEOPLE....

dildo attaches?
    ipod hairdos?

• egon is much taller than monty

• egon is much taller than monty

Wow!

What, did you have a brain tumor for breakfast?

He's much taller?

So, no comment on the ridiculous "Three Stooges meets Woody Woodpecker" hairdo, or the extreme egotism and self-indulgence of the words "truth seeker" on the hoodie, or the fact that he's photographed with Monty Stark as if he was a huge fish he just caught or the trophy from a hunting expedition?

Are you folks feeling alright? Has the proliferation of the "little dude" on Soulstrut given way to diluting thyself? DISCUSS that shit!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    you are so bossy.sheesh.

this is only funny in an ironic pop culture way and i'm tired of things being funny in an ironic pop culture way. it probably separates more than brings closer hip hop fans of all walks.

there is only one person in this photo i'd really like to meet.

why is the devil brown? i like the sofa.

i don't understand anything about this picture or caption.

• So who exactly, on the cover of this box, is teaching us to "Hip Hop"?
    Theres alot more going on here. Who are the three "ethnic" kids on the bottom of the box? ...and whats this mysterious Patane Foundation that put this whole white wash together?

Wow, volumes 1 AND 2 on the same disc. Score.

Mr. Stark has a great Ray Charles smile going on in this pic.

Has anyone ever seen the one where Santa gets abducted by aliens?

PANTHER MAN!

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

So, no comment on the ridiculous "Three Stooges meets Woody Woodpecker" hairdo, or the extreme egotism and self-indulgence of the words "truth seeker" on the hoodie, or the fact that he's photographed with Monty Stark as if he was a huge fish he just caught or the trophy from a hunting expedition?

Are you folks feeling alright? Has the proliferation of the "little dude" on Soulstrut given way to diluting thyself? DISCUSS that shit!

If you seek the truth, do you need the rest of the world to know it? Or can you just seek the truth, without anyone knowing? The truth you would find would be the same truth in both cases?

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

If you seek the truth, do you need the rest of the world to know it? Or can you just seek the truth, without anyone knowing? The truth you would find would be the same truth in both cases?

You guys are being rediculous hatters right about now.

• you are so bossy.sheesh.

ok if you're gonna be so bossy, here goes:

1. couldn't you learn to "hip hop" from russell simmons, grandmaster flash, or the hip hop historian kevin powell?

2. possibly egon was putting monty on the spot: give me all that is rare from your collection of 1/2 inch studio tapes or we'll never let you out of chinatown.

3. as if the mighty satan would be a bit scared of a fictional character, jeesh.

4. he is interested, can't you tell by that patent leather ensemble he has on?

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

You guys are being rediculous hatters right about now.

I won't talk to a man that doesn't appreciate taxidermy, the irony of stopped time.

• You guys are being rediculous hatters right about now.

I won't talk to a man that doesn't appreciate taxidermy, the irony of stopped time.

No Jorge, you don't understand. See, if you've ever been inside homeboy's apartment, you'd clearly see what would happen if you took a wild bear from its natural habitat and gave it its own LA apartment. The mere mention of taxidermy gets B-Sides all nervous-like.

And if that wasn't enough, it seems he's also firmly attached to Egon's jock. Tsk tsk tsk, oh the HUMANITY!!!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    this thraed is scaring me

hi A*****

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    stay tuned for limited editions of taxidermied artists from stone's throw!

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts

starring justin and brittany. big type first names, small type last names. impulse shopper subliminal sell tactic?

Egon just said some sweet nothings to Monty, making him giggle like a litte school girl. B+ forgetting to check his color tempurature???? OOF!

Santa's got a pimp hand AND a bag of soul.

I don't even know where to start with this one.

• Are there any pictures of Iron Monkey and Gary Wilson?

• No, see I understand that the hip-hop concept of artist and producer being photographed together (thus making them equals) does not translate to genres where actual musicians are the subject.

That, and I'm not an egomaniac...

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    egon got a slug thing going on.

• Producers aren't actual musicians?

• Producers aren't actual musicians?

SoulStrut.com

myths de-bunked...

wrongs righted...

it ain't easy bein a truth seeker

the haircuts alone are exhausting

• Yes.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Killin' them softly

• keepin' it real!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Not Just the Moves!

Does this mean there are Invisible Glock training routines as well?

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    Not Just the Moves!

Does this mean there are Invisible Glock training routines as well?

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

i love that guy. (monty)

NO

Monty!!