LED ZEPPELIN WAS A ROCK ROLL DUDE (GAME Related)

soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
so yesterday, on the radio here in LA, game has a new drop out where he calls himself the Black Led Zeppelin, he then goes on to state for you ignorant people who dont know who led zeppelin was, he was a rock & roll dude from the 70's who had band, did a lot of drugs & fucked mad bitches...i almost shite myself...carry on...

Comments

• I am really tired of the tired ass G Unit. I like a lot pop rap shit..but I just cant fuck with these dudes. Yeah..a single here and there is aight...but young dudes act like they are the dopest MCs in years.

• soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts
    I am really tired of the tired ass G Unit. I like a lot pop rap shit..but I just cant fuck with these dudes. Yeah..a single here and there is aight...but young dudes act like they are the dopest MCs in years.

agreed, compton g-unit, please... dude neds to learn tht led zep was a band, even funnier is the fact the station didnt catch that... but then again it's radio...

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    led zeppelin was, he was a rock & roll dude from the 70's who had band, did a lot of drugs & fucked mad bitches...

well, wasn't he?

• led zeppelin was, he was a rock & roll dude from the 70's who had band, did a lot of drugs & fucked mad bitches...

well, wasn't he?

no he was a devil worshipper

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    led zeppelin was, he was a rock & roll dude from the 70's who had band, did a lot of drugs & fucked mad bitches...

well, wasn't he?

ahhhhh.....

But I'm sure he "fucked mad bitches", right?

• led zeppelin was, he was a rock & roll dude from the 70's who had band, did a lot of drugs & fucked mad bitches...

well, wasn't he?

ahhhhh.....

But I'm sure he "fucked mad bitches", right?

no time for women..must..worship..satan.

• catchdubscatchdubs 492 Posts
    so yesterday, on the radio here in LA, game has a new drop out where he calls himself the Black Led Zeppelin, he then goes on to state for you ignorant people who dont know who led zeppelin was, he was a rock & roll dude from the 70's who had band, did a lot of drugs & fucked mad bitches...
    i almost shite myself...
    carry on...

record this plaese...

was it on 100.3?

• soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts

well, wasn't he?

last i checked it was a band and/or a blimp...

well, wasn't he?

last i checked it was a band and/or a blimp...

you are mistaken

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    How do they get those things to fly? Isn't led a little heavy?

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts

Well look at the photo, that's why it crashed, dude.

Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd should go on tour, maybe an old school version of Jon Bon Jovi and Richie Sambora doing "Wanted: Dead Or Alive". Because that Pink Floyd guy is just sick, I don't know how in the hell he thought about pigs and triangles and shit.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    well, I mean, when you think about it, game really is the closest thing we have to the black led zeppelin. Who else is carrying on that legacy of fucking mad bitches in the 70's?

• you know the NY beef with 50 is cool and all...but Joe and Jada doesnt seem to have the clout to really pull these dudes cards. It will have to be someone else..sure as hell aint Nas. Jay? Please.....pretty please?

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts

Because that Pink Floyd guy is just sick, I don't know how in the hell he thought about pigs and triangles and shit.

Yea, Pink Floyd stayed at my house once. He had crazy trumpet skillz. He brought a bunch of acid and we fucked mad bitches all night.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Yea, Pink Floyd stayed at my house once. He had crazy trumpet skillz. He brought a bunch of acid and we fucked mad bitches all night.

oh, by the way, which one's Pink?

oh, by the way, which one's Pink?

The one that worshiped the devil. You need to listen to more Pink Floyd backwards, it will answer all your questions.

BTW This thread should be renamed

"The Game was a dipshit from the year 2005 that everyone forgot about by 2010."

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    BTW This thread should be renamed

"The Game was a dipshit from the year 2005 that everyone forgot about by 2006."

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

Because that Pink Floyd guy is just sick, I don't know how in the hell he thought about pigs and triangles and shit.

Why were they mad?

Why were they mad?

Cuz they had to fuck me and this hairy freak all night while we listen to the Games demo that he dropped when he was 4 yrs old.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    well, I mean, when you think about it, game really is the closest thing we have to the black led zeppelin. Who else is carrying on that legacy of fucking mad bitches in their 70's[/b]?

whoa

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    well, I mean, when you think about it, game really is the closest thing we have to the black led zeppelin. Who else is carrying on that legacy of fucking mad bitches in their 70's[/b]?

whoa

GILF