Stockstrut - Sirius Howard Stern

keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
I've been tracking this stock for a few months and it has been making a steady climb. Did I already miss the boat on this or do people think that stern is gonna live up to his $500 million contract?

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    How many truck drivers have satelite radio?

• How many truck drivers have satelite radio?

i don't know, but they would seem like ideal customers....i've been in a lot of cabs lately that had it.

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    for the price...it's probably still a good stock to invest in. And howard aside, they have been sealing deals with a lot of sporting associations the past year to try to catch up to XM's market share. I suspect it will jump in the next few quarters as holidays roll around.

But honestly this boat may have already left. Satellite radio investing was really hot about 2yrs back. My homie made huge money off XM only to sell before it took an even bigger spike up.

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    I would avoid the stock, most of the big gains have already happened and I think it's artificially inflated, even though it will probably make some gains once he officially airs on Sirius... I would assume it's volatile for the long term. Go back in time two years and invest in XM