FREE REGGAE DANCEHALL LOVERS ROCK MIX FOR DOWNLOAD

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
(Dig my "tight" photoshop skills, and what an original idea.)Cosmo Baker "Lover's Rock 1999 (For the Love of Love, For the Love of Jah)"01: The Answering Machine Intro02: Macia Griffiths & Mikey Spice "If Only You Knew"03: Buju Banton "Love Sponge"04: Sanchez "For You"05: Sanchez "Feel So Real"06: Shinehead "Olivia"07: Cocoa Tea & Cutty Ranks "Waiting In Vain"08: Glen Washington "Kindness For Weakness"09: Ken Boothe "Everything I Own"10: Brian & Tony Gold "Must Be A Sign"11: Mega Banton "Tell Me Now"12: Tanto Metro & Devonte "Tell Me Now"13: Singing Melody "Love Scene"14: Tony Curtis "Sweet Lady"15: Sean Paul "Punkie"16: Spragga Benz "Heaven Sent"17: Kashief Lindo "Let Me Give You Love"18: Sanchez "Tears On My Pillow"19: Wayne Wonder & Surprise "Keep Forgetting"20: Spragga Benz "We No Inna Dat"21: Alley Cat "Protect Me"22: Singing Melody "Want You Back"23: Serial Kid "Little Shatta"24: Bushman "I Need You"25: Singing Melody "When A Woman's Fed Up"26: Zeno "The Girl's Medley"27: Frankie Paul "Broken Heart"28: Leroy Sibbles "I Need Your Love"29: Sanchez "Chronic"30 Terror Fabulous "Defend The Princess"31: Capelton "Can't Sleep At Night"32: Beres Hammond "Only Love"Recorded November 19th, 1999 @ The 1406 Kitchen Studio, Philly PA on 2 turntables.Go here to download that beyach!

Comments

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    thx dude.
    straight to Ipod.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Word up.

• Cosmo
    I'm digging the mix a lot. Where's that Sanchez track from (date-wise)? Old stuff, new stuff????
    F16

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Thanks Larry.

Lemme think about what years those Shanchez jawns are. "Chronic" was from 1994 or 1995 I think. "For You" and "So Real" I think are either 1998 or 1999. "Tears On My Pillow" is most definitely 1999.

Sanchez is the fucking dude. If you have an opportunity please go see him live.

• Thanks Larry.

Lemme think about what years those Shanchez jawns are. "Chronic" was from 1994 or 1995 I think. "For You" and "So Real" I think are either 1998 or 1999. "Tears On My Pillow" is most definitely 1999.

Sanchez is the fucking dude. If you have an opportunity please go see him live.

It was the 'Tears on My Pillow' jawn. Sweet! I don't listen to nearly enough "new" reggae.