This is my last post before I go to work

DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
I'll be checking in in a few hours so everybody chill. Things I'll be thinking about until I am back.

Will the US get a favorable draw in the World Cup?

Propertywise, should I buy another long-term hold (i.e. Apartment building) or should I be looking for some quick duckets on a flip (probably single family home). Leaning toward the flip.

When was the last time I really cared about a hip-hop release date. Right now I think it was labcabincalifornia but that seems like too long ago.

What should I get my daughter for Hannukah? No more dolls, clothes seems like something her Bubbe would get. Something artsy, an easel and paints would be great. Shit, that's solved.

What should I get my brother in-law who my secret santa this year (yeah, we got the multi-religio bizness going on in my family so we celebrate everything)?

Which character am I most like on LOST? Maybe the Korean guy cause I work with family.

Comments

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    I'll be checking in in a few hours so everybody chill. Things I'll be thinking about until I am back.

Propertywise, should I buy another long-term hold (i.e. Apartment building) or should I be looking for some quick duckets on a flip (probably single family home). Leaning toward the flip.

When was the last time I really cared about a hip-hop release date. Right now I think it was labcabincalifornia but that seems like too long ago.

What should I get my daughter for Hannukah? No more dolls, clothes seems like something her Bubbe would get. Something artsy, an easel and paints would be great. Shit, that's solved.

What should I get my brother in-law who my secret santa this year (yeah, we got the multi-religio bizness going on in my family so we celebrate everything)?

Which character am I most like on LOST? Maybe the Korean guy cause I work with family.

Dude.. It don't matter... the US will be knocked out early.

Dun buy anything. Wait for the crash...

Cared about a hip hop release? I think it was Mobb Deep - Hell On Earth

Dreidel

Take him to the strippers

I see you more as a Kate

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

I see you more as a Kate

I almost chose her but I am little too fat.