THIS IS MY LAST POST EVER.... but before I go

iron_monkeyiron_monkey 985 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
I wanna know how the SoulStrut jumpoff went down last night in the BK.Hurry up & tell me. Can't wait to get outta here already...

Comments

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Can't wait to get outta here already...

get outta where?

• HERE!!! dammit....

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    "come now Monkey...there is no leaving Soulstrut"

• I just staggered into my shop, 1 hour + after we're supposed to open.... heh heh... didn't see a bed until 6. the jumpoff was a lot of fun. A good amount of folks came out, good music was dropped by all, and dildo only fucked up on me once.

pool sharks, cute chicks, raers, big 1.6 pint newcastles all night... headache... bacon... mmmmmmmmm, bacon....

This year's fag digger trend: not posting on soulstrut

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts

slow and offline.
    Thats how Im living.

• I just staggered into my shop, 1 hour + after we're supposed to open.... heh heh... didn't see a bed until 6. the jumpoff was a lot of fun. A good amount of folks came out, good music was dropped by all, and dildo only fucked up on me once.

pool sharks, cute chicks, raers, big 1.6 pint newcastles all night... headache... bacon... mmmmmmmmm, bacon....

what he said, except he left out copious amounts of cigarettes and other 'fun stuff'.

When you coming out IM? You know people will come out to see you in the real world after not having had a discussion in a while.

what he said, except he left out copious amounts of cigarettes and other 'fun stuff'.

When you coming out IM? You know people will come out to see you in the real world after not having had a discussion in a while.

Yeah, I know my return is bound to draw mammoth crowds. I wanna come back in January and do double time on decks and behind the kit w/ Otis Funkmeyer. Make the place all nice & toasty. I'll let ya know hommie...