Afraid to logout

JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
OK, here's the thing: I don't remember my SoulStrut password. Is it supposed to be in my "welcome" email? Is there a password reminder? If I logout, will "JorgeLopezRuiz" be lost forever? Help, I don't want to die.

Comments

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    OK, here's the thing: I don't remember my SoulStrut password. Is it supposed to be in my "welcome" email? Is there a password reminder? If I logout, will "JorgeLopezRuiz" be lost forever? Help, I don't want to die.

Aahh!! I thought about that yesterday because I wanted to use another browser.

I don't remember my password too.

Plus the e-mail box I used has crashed... I lost everything.

• slavinslavin 577 Posts
    i'm pretty sure you can just have your password reset .. no worries, JLR will live on forever.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

Aahh!! I thought about that yesterday because I wanted to use another browser.
    I don't remember my password too.
    Plus the e-mail box I used has crashed... I lost everything.

You go first bapt. Logout or your're soft. Do it.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    Heh, same thing happened to me and then I couldn't get back in for 8 months. Guess I could've tried a little harder.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    :LOL:

Do it yourself.

• I just tried it. Logged out and used the special form to have a temp password sent to me. Ummmm, the temp password never showed up. Luckily I know what my password is and was able to log in again. So I assume it never even assigned me a temp password since my old one still works.

Very