CRATE DIGGING CLOTHES?

kidinquisitivekidinquisitive 1,627 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
I've been seeing this ad on the Bay Area Craigslist for a couple months now: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Huge record Sale TodayReply to: [email]records@somanystyles.com[/email]Date: 2005-04-30, 11:26AM PDTBring your crate-digging clothes[/b] and a few $20 bills and you will come up. Most records will cost you $1 to $.50 cent. If you have the time and need some records, it is definitely worth it.There are many titles to dig thru and you can find many gems that are buried in the warehouse. Producers, samplers, and scratch DJ's are especially encouraged to look.There are many hip-hop records fom the last ten years, leaning more on promo records from the 90's, Bay Area hip-hop, Reggae Dancehall, Soul and Neo-Soul, Miami Bass compilations, Top 40, Dance, some freestyles and house, children's records, some jazz. Basically y'all got to dig for it.call dj malachi 510.757.8635 for infoSAFE STORAGE USA2615 E.12TH (ACROSS AND DOWN THE STREET FROM THE McDONALDS)Oakland, CA12Noon till...THE STORAGE UNIT IS RIGHT AT THE FRONT GATE-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I was thinking about checking it out, but first I got to figure out what to wear so I can get my crate-dig on official-like. Are visors mandatory? And in all seriousness, I'm assuming this "warehouse" is picked over to the umpteenth degree. Can anyone confirm?

Comments