December 6th

schnipperschnipper 528 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
25 days left in the year for another song to come out that is better than Since You've Been Gone

Comments

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    unlikely

• aegisaegis 261 Posts
    Ain't the Bo Bice dropping this month? Saw posters for it today.

• Since You've Been Gone

what is this song? does this mean that Stay Fly is no longer the song of the year?

• Kelly Clarkson
    Stay Fly is very good not as good

• Ain't the Bo Bice dropping this month? Saw posters for it today.
    i'm not sure what song "since you've been gone" is, but i do know that bo bice is the fucking TRUTH

• aegisaegis 261 Posts

Bo Bi -i -i -i -i -i -i -i -i -i -ice

He best stay away from some Matchbox 20 covers on the lp, though.

BTW, I was considering using that exact pic, big hair and all, to recreate the RHKTD graemlin but I figured I had better things to do.

• I'm sure you're up on some Andean flute music whose greatness overshadows Kelly's teenage meanderings. I had to listen to this song over and over again in PR this summer and it got progressively more and more annoying. There's nothing like getting cut off on the highway at 70mph listening to Kelly say "You had your chance you blew it." I would cut my hair and donate it to charity if it meant I didn't have to hear that chorus again. How long until she falls back into obscurity and becomes another pop culture trivia fact on some crappy show like VH1 jeopardy? Soon come...

• Ain't the Bo Bice dropping this month? Saw posters for it today.

Bo Bice droppings? Someone call the janitor...

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Yeah, am I not getting something? I think it's a decent pop rock song though it really just sounds like warmed over grunge with more insipid lyrics.

Not that I wouldn't blast this in the car but seriously, single of the year? Fuck outta here.

I'm sure you're up on some Andean flute music whose greatness overshadows Kelly's teenage meanderings. I had to listen to this song over and over again in PR this summer and it got progressively more and more annoying. There's nothing like getting cut off on the highway at 70mph listening to Kelly say "You had your chance you blew it." I would cut my hair and donate it to charity if it meant I didn't have to hear that chorus again. How long until she falls back into obscurity and becomes another pop culture trivia fact on some crappy show like VH1 jeopardy? Soon come...